Oh Neutrogena, how I love thee

jaibee

I did a wash with the Neutrogena triple moisture line last night and I forgot how great these products were. I washed with the shampoo, followed with the deep treatment mask, then I used the daily conditioner. once that was rinsed out, I put on my silk touch leave in cream and spritzed my head with water. I let it air dry halfway, put some of the triple moisture serum on my hair, and blew the rest of my hair dry. I flat ironed my hair and wrapped it. This morning my hair is soooo bouncy and shiny, no frizziness and dryness at all, and NO greasiness! It's been about a month since I've used the line, but I still love it!

I bought the whole line a couple of days ago. I was going to use it this weekend but have been on the go so much I haven't washed my hair yet. I plan to tonight and hope my results are as good as yours.

I think the leave-in and the serum are great. I haven't purchased the other products from this line. I'm glad you like them.

cowgirl,

Please let us know what you think of them after you've tried them.

I want to try the serum and the deep conditioner. I have gotten the daily conditioner and the shampoo because they were on sale. I may have to try out the whole line. God bless you all.

I've tried the shampoo, conditioner and serum and I
love.gif
them!!! *sigh*

Back