Oh my gosh! New conditioner down the drain...

blasianbeauty

To make a long story short, my hubby (allegedly) washed his hair this morning. When he got out of the shower, he said "I used this white Nexxus bottle in the shower to wash my hair, but I had to keep using it because it didn't lather". I ran to the shower and low and behold, he emptied my Keraphix clean out! /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

LOL!!! I am sorry to laugh at your pain!! You must have been frustrated! Do what I do: give your husband the products that you did not like. I am always like: "Here, honey, here's a great new shampoo for you and conditioner, too!" He uses up all the stuff I hate and stays away from the stuff I love (because I don't keep it in the shower and I don't tell him about it!)

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif im sorry, dont mean to laugh at your situation of losing an expensive conditioner...but what you husband did, now that is hilarious. did he bother to read the bottle when he noticed it wasnt lathering? /images/graemlins/nuts.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Oh no! Girl, get him some Suave shampoo and put his name on it. /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I hate to laugh but I am over here dying! He would've had to sleep on the couch for that one! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh no! Girl, get him some Suave shampoo and put his name on it. /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

he would be buying another bottle for me right about now....hopefully now he will learn to read the label.... /images/graemlins/hammer.gif

Re: Oh my gosh! New conditioner down the drain...

My husband always asks before he uses anything in the bathroom. But, he does understand that Keracare is off limits. He generally uses all of the items in my reject pile.

[ QUOTE ]
My husband always asks before he uses anything in the bathroom. But, he does understand that Keracare is off limits. He generally uses all of the items in my reject pile.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now that sounds like a winner to me. /images/graemlins/up.gif You go girl.

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I'm sorry he used up all your conditioner, but that is truly funny. Make him buy you a new one and buy him his own shampoo!

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif THat is too funny. I have to GIVE my husband the shampoos he is to use. And believe me he USES them.

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Not the Keraphix!!!! /images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Send him this link right away Botaniol & Keraphix Liter Combo. It's the Nexxus 2 for 1 time, instead of 2 for $25, it's $22.50 on just4beauty.com!! This way he won't make the same mistake twice (I hope!). /images/graemlins/whip.gif

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif My dh NEVER touches my hair stash. However, the other day he noticed the price tag on my bottle of Penetraitt and gave me a /images/graemlins/confused.gif look.

Sengschick, girl where were you when I needed ya? /images/graemlins/phone.gif
I just spent over $60 at Ulta for 1 litre bottles of Humectress & Keraphix./images/graemlins/hammer.gif

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I'm sorry but that's hilarious!! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Back