Oh My Goodness! Oh My Goodness

seymone

I do not know what happened over the summer but I braided my hair a month ago and I was about 3 or so inches from apl. I took one of my braids out to do it over and I stretched it.. Oh my god, I am officially at APL..:grin::grin::grin::grin: I am so excited and I just cant hide it...

ETA: To just to clarify the growth was over a seven week period.

Last edited:
Wow that is some growth.

Congratulations.

Do tell.......How was your hair braided and what was your regime?

I have 2 strand twist w/ extensions.

Regime
Wash every 4 to 5 days w diluted CON
Deep condition under steamer once every 2 weeks
When not deep conditioning, I would use liquid cholestrol mixed with water. Then leave on for 5 mins then rinse out.
My leave in conditioner was Sunsilk Hydra TLC diluted with water
My own MTG every other day
Then infusium 23 repairologie w braid rx on alternate days

Congrats girl, sounds great. Protective styles does wonders for the hair, along with taking good care of it.

:dance7:Congratulations!

I plan to put some kinky twists in a few weeks and your regime sounds great, I think I will do the same.

Thanks ladies for all your kind remarks..

This is just what I needed to get me to stay on track... I said that I was going to keep my hair braided until May 08 and that is just what I am going to do..

Well all right then. Good for you!!! Braiding in one the best ways to see length develop. It sounds like you were faithful to a good routine. Keep up the good work.:urock:

Thanks my LHCF sistas.. Once I take out my braids and do progress pics. From where I started I never thought I was going to make it.. I just stayed diligent in the good things and weeding out the bad.

By the way the crown and glory really does work because:
1. I have less shedding
2. there were no dirt balls in the base of the hair

I meant t o clarify that 3 inches in 7 weeks. From last relaxer until now. I wish I could get 3 inches in a month shot I would be BSL by next month. I think I just had a summer growth spurt...

Back