Oh My Goodness! Oh My Goodness

I do not know what happened over the summer but I braided my hair a month ago and I was about 3 or so inches from apl. I took one of my braids out to do it over and I stretched it.. Oh my god, I am officially at APL..:grin::grin::grin::grin: I am so excited and I just cant hide it..

Nope, not trying to question you but this is what you said. I guess I have missed where you said it was 7 weeks all I see is a month. If I missed it I do apologize i just find it incredible that you grew 3 inches in a month. If you did (which you say you have in your original post) then that is fantastic and I am very happy for you!!!

Nope, not trying to question you but this is what you said. I guess I have missed where you said it was 7 weeks all I see is a month. If I missed it I do apologize i just find it incredible that you grew 3 inches in a month. If you did (which you say you have in your original post) then that is fantastic and I am very happy for you!!!

I clarified that on post 27.. But it is cool because I have nothing to prove to anyone.

Congratulations girl!!!! I know how excited you must be. You deserve it after all that work.

I am excited because I was stuck in a rut.. I thought that shoulder length was my terminal length. I was speaking to Tsmith and she told me a watched pot never boils, so I guess her words were true.

Back