Oh, Lord: Relaxing My Hair To Make My Colleagues Comfortable.

ugh....
tumblr_nouk6tWr0I1s7hhyjo1_250.gif

girl just go head and relax it
You are obviously very insecure about your texture...

Black people in China stand out because they are black in China. She could literally walk around with a bowl on her head and it would still be the same amount of people staring if she didn't have the bowl on her head. That's just how that works.

Thank you. I LOL when she stated she wants to blend in as much as possible. A black person will not blend in China, no matter what they do.

I was going to say the same thing. My natural step daughter spent a year in China teaching English as a second language. It did not matter how she wore her hair - she was starred at always. Hair is a non issue. Naturally curly just posted an article on the upkeep of crochet braids for 8 weeks. You may be able to stretch that for 4 more weeks or take them out and rock your own natural hair for the remaining of the time.

Black people in China stand out because they are black in China. She could literally walk around with a bowl on her head and it would still be the same amount of people staring if she didn't have the bowl on her head. That's just how that works.

Back