Oh Lawd... I got a sudden case of ALOPECIA!

ChocolateKisses

Well ladies.. I was doin good so far on this hair care journey thus far and then.. BAM! I part my hair the otha day on the side and I see a bald spot. I mean a bonafide bald spot with like two strands of hair in the middle. :blush: I don't even know how it happened because my hair is no longer shedding or breaking. I just washed my hair and I barely lost any hair. I don't understand where this came from of a sudden. :wallbash::wallbash:

I guess where in the same club..

I don't know what to tell you. I know how I got my bald spots. But we can grow back our hair together.:yep:

dang we need a support group. Im sorry to hear that but at the same time its nice to know Im not the only one with this issue....

Im pretty certain mine is stress related.

Sorry to hear that happened to you.

I lost a patch of hair in the back of my head from a birth control shot and the hair in that spot has never been the same since.

dang we need a support group. Im sorry to hear that but at the same time its nice to know Im not the only one with this issue....

Im pretty certain mine is stress related.

We should start a support group! I'm starting to think that maybe mine is stress related also because that's the only thing I can think of. It is finals week.... : SIGH : It's just so disappointing... I feel like there's nothing I can do about it. :cry:

Oh yea, I haven't dyed my hair. I just started taking Yaz tho for about three weeks now. U think this could be it?

(Thanks for the support ladies :rolleyes:)

Oh yea, I haven't dyed my hair. I just started taking Yaz tho for about three weeks now. U think this could be it?

(Thanks for the support ladies :rolleyes:)

This is very common for bc. Yaz made me lose my hair, but it took about 1.5 mos. for me to really notice. I have a lot of hair. Try to get your doc to switch you to something else.

Do a search on Yaz and you should see my post.

Back