My hair has never had such "slip"

When in the shower rinsing my hair
Not with shampoo, I'd never dare
But with this best of magic creams
My hair is smooth, it shines, it gleams

So to all the ladies in the land
with 4ish kinks and comb in hand
Give Loreal Vive Pro another look
For cw its the best, at least in my book ;)

--Bre

ETA: I use the pink bottle of Loreal vive pro off a tip from Honeydew. Cowashing and combing it out has not been the same since.

Last edited:
LaReyna756 said:
That's so cute and thoughtful. I've got to try that Loreal Vive Pro.

Man, I've been sleeping on this stuff. Cowashing has never been so good. I like this much better than the suave/rain, etc type conditioners. I don't know why but it really works for me. I bought two bottles tonight because I go through them about every 4-6 days.

Ok, no more for you. :alcoholic

*Whispers, I love honeydew too. She got me started using collagen*

Honeydew and Sareca are AMAZING!! They are so sweet, caring and will take time out to answer your questions and give very helpful hints and tips. I love them both!! :kiss::kiss:

That was a kind, lovely gesture!! :dance7:

I love Loreal Vivepro as well.
If you like that you might wanna try the moisturizing Condi from Pantene,this rocked my world.

*Bre~Bre* said:
Honeydew is such a sweetie
She shares her tips, is never greedy
One thing she shared you all must know
Is the terrific line "Loreal Vive Pro"

My hair before was oh so dry
It laughed at combs, it made me cry
But now because of her terrific tip
My hair has never had such "slip"

When in the shower rinsing my hair
Not with shampoo, I'd never dare
But with this best of magic creams
My hair is smooth, it shines, it gleams

So to all the ladies in the land
with 4ish kinks and comb in hand
Give Loreal Vive Pro another look
For cw its the best, at least in my book ;)

--Bre

ETA: I use the pink bottle of Loreal vive pro off a tip from Honeydew. Cowashing and combing it out has not been the same since.

:drunk2: Hella Headache you've got coming for the morning Bre. HoneyDew is open, trusting, sharing...her tips on sales have helped me catch a few essentials. HoneyDew...thank you.

Yall do know that I'm not really drunk right? I was only teasing about that. LOL I am just retarded :lol: Can I say that here? Retarded?

Bre! That was just TOO cute!! :lol:

I just logged in here one more time before I go to bed and this just made my night!

I am glad to hear that you liked the Loreal Vive. The one in the pink tube I love, but it was not good for moisture after an Aphogee treatment I recently did.

Well, I am not that into those Aphogee treatments - heck, for all I know NONE of my conditioners would have worked the 1st time. :look:

Have you tried the Smooth Intense line? I :love: the conditioner from that line.

Again, this was too cute and funny! I love you guys!!

HoneyDew said:
Bre! That was just TOO cute!! :lol:

I just logged in here one more time before I go to bed and this just made my night!

I am glad to hear that you liked the Loreal Vive. The one in the pink tube I love, but it was not good for moisture after an Aphogee treatment I recently did.

Well, I am not that into those Aphogee treatments - heck, for all I know NONE of my conditioners would have worked the 1st time. :look:

Have you tried the Smooth Intense line? I :love: the conditioner from that line.

Again, this was too cute and funny! I love you guys!!

I love you , too, HoneyDew!:kiss: I love my LHCF family. I feel like you guys would be my friends IRL!

Serenity_Peace said:
Honeydew and Sareca are AMAZING!! They are so sweet, caring and will take time out to answer your questions and give very helpful hints and tips. I love them both!! :kiss::kiss:

That was a kind, lovely gesture!! :dance7:

Awww... :blush:

I love this board:grin:

Bre that was too cute, creative, and fun!

I am going to buy some loreal vive pro over my lunch break:lachen:

Honeydew does it again:assimilat

I was just at CVS last nite contemplating buying the Loreal off HD's suggestion! :) Im trying to cut back on my PJ ways but this may be a sign...... :look: :lol: Great poem!

Back