Ode to Honeydew - "Why I love Honeydew"

Those that will try the Loreal Vive Smooth Intense PLEASE tell us what you think!

I actually did not know that people actually used it since I don't hear aboutit often.

BTW, Bre, I sent my SO the poem you wrote. I think he will get a kick out of it because he is the one that got me using it.

Although he WILL NOT touch the pink one to save his life! :lol:

*Bre~Bre* said:
Honeydew is such a sweetie
She shares her tips, is never greedy
One thing she shared you all must know
Is the terrific line "Loreal Vive Pro"

My hair before was oh so dry
It laughed at combs, it made me cry
But now because of her terrific tip
My hair has never had such "slip"

When in the shower rinsing my hair
Not with shampoo, I'd never dare
But with this best of magic creams
My hair is smooth, it shines, it gleams

So to all the ladies in the land
with 4ish kinks and comb in hand
Give Loreal Vive Pro another look
For cw its the best, at least in my book ;)

--Bre

ETA: I use the pink bottle of Loreal vive pro off a tip from Honeydew. Cowashing and combing it out has not been the same since.

LOVE the poem!!!! :up:

HoneyDew said:
Those that will try the Loreal Vive Smooth Intense PLEASE tell us what you think!

I actually did not know that people actually used it since I don't hear aboutit often.

BTW, Bre, I sent my SO the poem you wrote. I think he will get a kick out of it because he is the one that got me using it.

Although he WILL NOT touch the pink one to save his life! :lol:

I am sitting here with some in my hair right now. I gotta get my hair's moisture level up.

I got confused when I got to the store they had a couple of different kinds. I settled on the one in the orange bottle for dry hair:)

OK I am a newbie, but I swear last night I was thinking the same thing. I have been a lurker here for a long while, and I can just tell that HD is the sweetest person! Your hair is amazing HoneyDew and your skin is to die for. I love how you keep it real, you kill me sometime, "yeah I use heat, and what", lol. Also you know my PJ behind will be at CVS tomorrow picking up that condish. Can you please clarify the color of the bottle? Thanks HD.

Awe what a cute thread.

Lemme add she always shares her techniques, has good level headed views on off-topic issues, and I like the fact thats he always shares her mistakes AND how she leared from them.

LocksOfLuV said:
Awe what a cute thread.

Lemme add she always shares her techniques, has good level headed views on off-topic issues, and I like the fact thats he always shares her mistakes AND how she leared from them.

He always shares her mistakes and leared from them too? Are you calling HD a leering man perv? :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Only teasing ;)

Okay, I tried the Vive Pro and I liked it:)

My hair feels moisturised, the comb glided through and it is currently drying:D

I will let you know how my dry hair feels manana:look:

trimbride said:
Okay, I tried the Vive Pro and I liked it:)

My hair feels moisturised, the comb glided through and it is currently drying:D

I will let you know how my dry hair feels manana:look:

The comb glided through my hair too! I was like :eek: What will you do with your hair after it dries TB? I am curious how this conditioner would do if I need to flatiron my hair. For my cw's it is PERFECT!!

This is too cute. HoneyDew give the bomb product reviews. When I was a newbie she helped me choose a lot of my products just from her reviews. (I know she didnt know this.) ;)

I was just thinking the same thing. HD has been really helpful to me, especially during my first few weeks on the board. I faithfully wait for her reviews and what not b/c her hair and mine seem to hate/like the same type of products. Even though she probably doesn't know it, she is one of my favs on this board:grin:

I posted in another thread exactly why HoneyDew is the bomb, but I thought I should add it to her official love thread.

HD is always talking about two products: Loreal Vive Smooth Intense Conditioner and Fermodyl 619. She was so convincing, I was just compelled to try them, so I bought both of them yesterday. I conditioner washed my hair tonight with the Loreal and used the Fermodyl as a leave-in. Ummmm ... chica wasn't even playin'. I cannot believe how moisturized my hair is. Detangling rebellious new growth? What's that?

Looky here ... I know that I'm a new poster and I don't really know ya ... but dammit I luv ya already! :grin:

How did I miss this?! I agree with everyone.....she is an Angel! She put me on to Aveda USC & I love her for that!

aww shucks!! I luvs yall!

wehug.gif

flowers.gif

HoneyDew taught me about L'Oreal Vive Pro Smooth Intense, L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Moisturizing Conditioner, Fermodyl 619 and Profectiv relaxer. I can't thank her enough for posting about these products. My hair loves them.

Thank you!

How thoughtful. I never really interacted with HoneyDew but I always thought she was pretty if that counts.:)

Back