October 2009: What are you doing to your hair today/tonight?

wheezy807

What are you doing to your hair today/tonight?

Myself, nothing tonight but tomorrow for sure i'm gonna poo and dc.:ohwell: I think it's been two weeks since the last time i washed my hair, maybe even three.:nono: Not laziness this time, too busy with the new job.

Trying to figure out how to get another week out of this Dominican blowout although my straight roots went bye-bye last night. I don't want to bun/ponytail, but I might have to.

I washed yesterday and "Phony-ponied" today to give my hair a break. I'm trying to reduce the amount of manipulation.

Last edited:
I have 4 braids in my hair. It's going under my half wig for the week. I had a horrid ****** experience with my hair this weekend. Lots of breakage (I'm not sure if it's a set back yet.) Too much protein.

I just did my 2nd bentonite clay treatment and know I'm under the dryer dcing my hair. In about 15 min I'm going to lightly blow dry and flat twist for a twistout.

Last edited:
I'm 9 weeks post. Tonight I'm:

• Moisturizing dry hair w/ Organix Coconut Milk and sealing with EVCO
  • Put about 8 large flexirod my ends
  • Tie scarf around with rods hanging out
  • Put on satiin bonnet and tuck flexirods inside
The results are a rollerset look.

Last edited:
Moisturizing this flat iron job I did yesterday with Mizani Rose H2O Nightime treatment, bunning and tying my silk scarf on.

I'm bunning the rest of the week, I don't like my flat ironed hair after the 1st day.

Well I put my hair in a bun yesterday so I'm going to see how many days I can keep it in before I have to redo it.

Nothing. Its under my silk scarf and that's where its gonna stay undisturbed until co-wash day.

I just got a relaxer yesterday after a ten week stretch, and I flat ironed it this morning. Therefore tonight I'm going to put some pin curls in my hair, so it will look presentable tomorrow.

I co-washed, applied some HE LTR leave-in & sealed w/ Africa's Best Herbal Oil...it's air drying in braids now

I have my hair in 8 flat twists. I did the twists yesterday after I did a wash and DC. I'll take them out for a twistout tomorrow morning.

I moisturized and sealed with shea butter and coconut oil, then re-braided in about 15 single braids. Silk scarf is on, ready for bed. I bought a really cute half wig earlier, can't wait to rock the heck outta that thing.

I am going to cowash , and try the Rusk Sensories leave in. I bought a liter bottle. So if I don't like I will take it back tomorrow to TJ Maxx. I will BKT next week. I been working alot, so I will do it on my mini vacay. :yep:

im sitting here deep conditioning. I took down my twists after 3 days. After the deep condition I am going to retwist and wear my wig out somemore.

My hair was moisturized, oiled, and braided with a perm rod on the end. This week I will be wearing braid-outs and buns for low manipulation.

I just wet my hair in the shower, applied some Knot Today condish, put about 15 phatty twists in and am now sitting under the dryer before going to bed.

today i co washed with deva curl one condition mixed with wheat germ oil. i then moisturized with kbb hair milk and shea butter mixed with olive oil. i let my hair air dry and then twisted with jc twist and lock cream.

I washed and conditioned my braids today and had my sister redo the outer rows.
Then I massage my mahabhringaraj oil/megatek mix to the newly rebraided areas and sprayed all over with my braid spray.

washing and placing some tea tree on my scalp....

my scalp has been ridiculous recently, and I just don't have the time to be washing it every other day..... sigh

I hope it works

I just got done shapooing and dcing my hair. I have it airdrying in perm rods. Can't wait to see how it turns out in the morning.

my hair is in twists. so tonight im just gonna spray on some ojon and seal it in with some jojoba oil. same thing tomorrow too. i will be doing basically the same thing up until sat/sunday. i will condition and re twist and start all over.

Well I Relaxed my hair, moisturized it and now its airdrying in 2 braids.

Last night i co washed with taliah waajid herbal conditoner, and moisturized with protective mist bodifier and sealed with shea amla butter cream. Then did 4 plaits.

Back