Oct 27 28 29 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Which wig is this? Do you have a link? How's the tangling and shedding? TIA!
Thank you @YvetteWithJoy. Its Vanessa Las Jaden. I really love this wig so much. It can be found on quite a few wig sites.

It's a synthetic wig so there will be tangling but I don't comb at all since its perfect and not necessary to. I haven't noticed any shedding so far.

Last edited:
Time for a hardcore protein treatment. These little broken hairs and dry hair are telling me so.

Prepoo: Zenia Ayurvedic Oil Mix
Clarify: Rhassoul and Bentonite Clay Mixture
Protein Treatment: Aphogee Step 1
Moisture: Jessicurl DC
Leave In/Seal/Style: APB Refresher Spray or Water, MC Egyptian Oil, MC Egyptian 24K Gel, put in twists for twist out
I am going to push my protein treatment to next Sunday since it will be the first of the month. Plus I'm tired after this workout.
I will use Loreal's Cleansing Balm and DC with SSI Papaya DC. Styling will remain the same.

Tonight I massaged my CP ayurveda growth oil in my scalp, and moisturized with APB Moisturizing Hair Lotion and QB Amla & Olive Heavy Cream sealed with APB Hair and Body Butta - no oil on my strands tonight. I will do a Green House Effect wearing my BonBonCheveux satin lined plastic cap over it. This should be interesting :look:

This wash day was about derailed experiments tbh.

So I was going to try a henna gloss with the fenugreek mix again, but the hour long gloss turned into an overnight treatment. Second experiment was with the velcro rollers which was.... a big no. Third experiment was trying different rolling techniques, which was meh because I was too lazy to wet my hair enough for it to be smooth on the roller.

All in all it was a quick enough wash day apart from the overnight henna of course.

Henna: Jamila henna, coconut milk, strained fenugreek, sage oil, green and garlic tea
Cowash: HEHH
DC: grapeseed oil and shea butter mix layered under Novex argan DC
Rinse: diluted acv
Leave-ins: sweet almond oil, argan oil, SM curl and shine conditioner

Going to shampoo and do an elasticity treatment. My ends aren't dry but they aren't curling like they're supposed to. I already did a protein treatment so I'm hoping the elasticity treatment will help.

I did this on Saturday, just forgot to come back with the update.

Shampoo- Joico K-Pak Color Therapy shampoo
DC/Elasticity Treatment - Aphogee Curlific Texture Treatment
Detangler - Garnier Grow Strong conditioner
L.O.C - Garnier Grow Strong Serum, Jaloma Sweet Oil, Garnier Curling Butter Cream

My curls are back but not as defined as usual. I may do the treatment in about 2 weeks. Overall, it was a good wash day.

Back