Oct 2018 What Did You Buy This Week?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay Ladies!

Yaaassss it's October! And it's time to Shop, Haul, Re-Up! It's a "Tricky" time. :scratchchin:

Should I Shop now or wait for BF?:seesaw:

I know I've already bought (and scratched off) a coupla' thangs that was on my list.:shhh:

So.......What Did YOU Buy This Week???

Whoops sorry @shawnyblazes . That's someone here locally in the Bahamas. She is originally from the Dominican Republic but lives here. She goes home and bring quite a bit of products from the DR to sell when she comes back to the Bahamas. The products are awesome too. I especially love the drops. I can't even find her products anywhere else.

I have an LCL hooded steamer and I was distraught when I went to turn it on, place the water container in the reservoir, and then watch as it dumped water all over my floor.

I contemplated throwing the whole thing out and getting a new one, but first i called the company and they said there was likely a crack in the plastic water holder and they would ship a new one for $25.

sold! That was my purchase for the week and I should be back in business by Friday :yep:

BSS
-4x packs of zury brand crochet goddess locs 26" (will buy more packs when I'm ready to install them)
-Eco style cannabis sativa oil (small jar)
-Pro infusium 23 (not sure if I ever used it since being natural but definitely used it when I was relaxed)
Free items:
2x Jojoba oil blend
Isoplus spritz soft hold

Back