NYC trip tomorrow - quick reccomendations please!

DarlingNiki1977

So, a friend of mine is going to nyc tomorrow for a hair appointment and I'm tagging along. I would LOVE to get my hair done at a Dominican salon, but I am not familiar with the city at all. My friend's salon is in Brooklyn (Miss Jessies), so, is there a good dom. salon close by that someone could recommend for me...before I have to leave at 4 a.m.? Thanks for any help!!!! :grin:

i used to go to one a few years ago on the corner of classon and atlantic avenue. i don't remem the name but it on the corner. i was relaxed then, so i would always get a rollerset and have them wrap it. nothing major...but never had any problems. HTH

i miss brooklyn :(

So, a friend of mine is going to nyc tomorrow for a hair appointment and I'm tagging along. I would LOVE to get my hair done at a Dominican salon, but I am not familiar with the city at all. My friend's salon is in Brooklyn (Miss Jessies), so, is there a good dom. salon close by that someone could recommend for me...before I have to leave at 4 a.m.? Thanks for any help!!!! :grin:

Brooklyn is a huge borough...so where is "Ms. Jessies?" ANyway, try Domincan Essence on President Street, near Nostrand Ave.. they have gotten great reviews! Only problem is Saturday is the worst day to get your hair done, anywhere in NYC! Salons are usually crowded..

Back