Nuetragena triple renewal???

chocolatethai

hey ladies does any one want to be the guinea pig and try the new nuetragena triple line???:grin: it's called nuetragena triple renewal and it looks promising i've been really good lately and am not allowing myself to buy anything new untill i use up the rest of my stuff but this line is calling to me. i love triple moisture and the whole line is now one of my staple so has any one tried it or planing to try it?
Volume Strength Shine
gently cleanses and rejuvenates hair for renewed volume and shine
Professional
treats limp, lifeless hair
For dramatic shine, renewed strength and more voluminous hair from root to tip with every use*.
Neutrogena® Triple Renewal™ Volume-Boosting Shampoo is exclusively designed to gently cleanse hair daily, while restoring volume and shine. Rinses clean while maintaining hair's vital nutrients.
Addresses the three signs of limp, lifeless hair with essential elements lost over time.
Volume: Amino acids penetrate to help restore fullness
Strength: Vitamins and fortifiers help nourish and strengthen deep down.*
Shine: Naturally derived proteins seal hair cuticle for maximum shine
*Shampoo and Conditioner Combined Usage

I just saw the commercial for this, and was wondering if anyone had tried it! I myself wouldn't mind to, but I have a ton of products. Also, I can't use my products out of order, I have to use them in the order that I bought them lol I sound obsessive.

Back