Now That I Have A Year's Supply Of Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment....

westNDNbeauty

Just thought I'd let you ladies know Sally's currently has a sale going on until the end of the month.

Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment (Regular & Olive Oil) @ $6.99

60 Plastic Caps @ $4.00

There are many other items on sale ....

Re: Now That I Have A Year's Supply Of Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment.

I bought some and mixed this with SE mayo. It was divinnnnneee. I love. My hair felt super strong and super sofffffftt.

Re: Now That I Have A Year's Supply Of Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment.

What's the regular price? :look:

I don't need to be back in there getting more I took advantage of their last sale. HUH, No buying extra until November December :D

These are on sale in the UK sally's for 2.99 GBP and the sachets are 0.19p each.

Of course I loaded up on supplies :grin:

These are on sale in the UK sally's for 2.99 GBP and the sachets are 0.19p each.

Of course I loaded up on supplies :grin:

Yea. I hear they are priced so low because it is being discontinued. Just hope that doesn't make it's way to the U.S.

Yes i went yesterday and they did not have anymore i was too lazy to drive to another sallys i just brought my other favorite some SE luxury moisturizing cond. I will go back this week cuz i love the leavein creme and its on sale for 3.49

I only got one bc I haven't used it before. I hope it's not so good that I regret this :lachen:

I only got one bc I haven't used it before. I hope it's not so good that I regret this :lachen:

Oh you will go back. I bought 2 jars and I plan to go back next weekend. I Love that stuff. I apply it like a relaxer and add some EVOO on top and let it sit for a couple hours on dry hair and its like MAGIC BUTTER. :yep:

Yikes! A year supply . . . . and it's not even being discontinued. LOL!!!

No it's not being discontinued. I emailed customer service earlier this month to make sure. This stuff is too good to leave the shelves. I posted about this earlier last month but I'll do it again. Here is the actual email response:

Thank you for contacting us. The Silk Elements Megasilk line is not being discontinued in the U.S., nor are there any plans to discontinue in the near future. Unfortunately, we do not have the information on the products carried in the U.K. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
We appreciate your interest in Sally Beauty Supply and value your feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can assist you further.
Sincerely,
Sally Beauty Supply LLC
http://www.sallybeauty.com

I guess it's just really a good steal on the products!

I may go pick up another one..even though I have 50-11 conditioners I need to use up. Namely AO HSR and renpure organics...anyone need em!?? cuz I wanna sell..eh I'll go post over in the exchange forum..

:grin:

What do you mean its not discounted. Regular price is $11.

The sale is at half price now!

Discontinued . . . . . not discounted:lachen:

I understand that it's half price about every other month at Sallys, but normally people stock up if their favorite item is being discontinued.

That's what I did two years ago with Cream of Nature shampoo. I bought four 32 ounce bottles of the detangling/ultra moisturizing shampoo; then last year, I bought six more 32 ounce bottles; but now I realized that here in Los Angeles, it's not necessary because I still see it.

In fact, other discontinued items are still being sold here such as Pantene Relax and Natural hair mask, Soft Sheen Breakthru shampoo, and other items.

I won't stock up on anymore original Cream of Nature shampoo.

You revised your previous response quick! I'm like that, too, if I make a mistake.

Last edited:

Love this stuff. Will be stopping after work to get some:yep:

I like the Olive oil one best. But it is a good deal either way. And you can never have too many caps.

I drove RIGHT BY sallys today! I wish I knew about their sale! :(

Humm I might have to pick this up...which is better the original or the olive oil one?

TIA

thanks so much for this thread!!
off to sally's tomorrow-i love this stuff, but it's too rich for my blood at the regular price:look:

Brilliant! Deals like that are too hard to pass up.

I'm still bitter Sallys are discontinuing the line in the UK, PAH! LOL!. Good this I have about a years supply also!

:wallbash: I was THIS CLOSE to going to Sally's yesterday too! It's so far I can usually only go on the weekends... but there is one opening up RIGHT across from my workplace.. hopefully it opens up soon and they have the same sale going on! *Crosses fingers*

Ladies who don't know this is a sale that comes fairly often, they just had this sale if not last month the month before they have it like 4-5 times a year. That is when and only when I stock up. I did last time like it was being discontinued and I called them myself when the other thread came out. I told Customer Service let me know if this is being discontinued so I can go buy it out. She was laughing and ensured me Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing treatment in USA has no plans of discontinuing. :) I was happy with that. I just bought Half of it out LOL!

I got my silk elements cholesteral for 3.99 (i bought 5) this past friday. I love Sally sales!

Of course I want to buy this stuff even though I have enough conditioner for a few months! If I just have some money lying around I'm going to sooo buy this tommorrow

I went and got 'some' plus I had an extra 15% off coupon. :)

Just thought I'd let you ladies know Sally's currently has a sale going on until the end of the month.

Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment (Regular & Olive Oil) @ $6.99

60 Plastic Caps @ $4.00

There are many other items on sale ....

Do you recommend one over the other (reg. vs olive oil)?

Do you recommend one over the other (reg. vs olive oil)?

This was my first time purchasing the olive oil version. I know it has a little protein so we'll see how it works out.

But the regular one is the bomb digity!

See this is a dayum shame! I got 2 jars of SE chloestrol - and I have the Olive oil, and regular deep conditioner. But my tail was gonna run to Sally's on a lunch to pick up some more. I am ridiculous! Plus I have a 15% off coupon---I'll be there Friday.

I like the olive oil better for me, but I haven't used any SE products in while so will be revisiting tonight to see what I should grab.

Back