Now I Truly Understand How People Get Addicted to Fake Hair--> New Wig Pics Inside

kblc06

I truly do...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this wig :love:. I will rock this thing till the wheels (or strands) fall off. It's not as shiny as it appears on camera-it's similar to the shine my natural hair has when pressed. I also cut down the length although I really didn't want to- I kinda liked imagining what my hair would be like at TBL :ohwell:. But I felt self-conscious about it being that long- plus it got in the way.

On another note, I got quite a few compliments and one of the men in the cafeteria asked had I pressed my hair out again. I told him that it was exactly "all" mine, and he said "It really don't matter because your hair is 'bout that long anyway and just as pretty." Huge exaggeration but it still made me feel good :grin:. My hair has made hella progress and I can continue my fitness regimen all while doing a low-mani hair regimen as well. Healthy hair, skin and body here I come :yay: . Oh, and for those who are curious, the style and brand name are X-Tensions, "Scarlett" 1B. Anyway, onto the pics:

Re: Now I Truly Understand How People Get Addicted to Fake Hair--> New Wig Pics Insid

Why I must say, that wig is Fiya! and I am also doing a Very-Low Manipulation Reggie, I've been stretching for 7 Months so far, by keeping cornrows in under wigs, I will be relaxing once this Cold Weather breaks, of course if all is well, I will be posting progress Pics. Wish You the Best on Your Journey! You must keep us posted! (No Pun intended.lol!)

Re: Now I Truly Understand How People Get Addicted to Fake Hair--> New Wig Pics Insid

Why I must say, that wig is Fiya! and I am also doing a Very-Low Manipulation Reggie, I've been stretching for 7 Months so far, by keeping cornrows in under wigs, I will be relaxing once this Cold Weather breaks, of course if all is well, I will be posting progress Pics. Wish You the Best on Your Journey! You must keep us posted! (No Pun intended.lol!)

Thanks :grin:. I think someone should post a thread of their wigs if they haven't already :look:

that cute!!!!, it defiinitly works out for me too as i workout 3-4 times a week... my natural hair is corn rowed... whn i get to the gym.. i throw the wig in the back seat .and go workout.

Absolutely gorgeous! and very natural looking :)

that cute!!!!, it defiinitly works out for me too as i workout 3-4 times a week... my natural hair is corn rowed... whn i get to the gym.. i throw the wig in the back seat .and go workout.

Lol! I know thats right!

I love wigs. They are so addictive and allow you to change up color and styles without actually messing up your real hair.

Do you think you'll be buying more in the future?

I love wigs. They are so addictive and allow you to change up color and styles without actually messing up your real hair.

Do you think you'll be buying more in the future?

I actually already have about 4 or 5. I just really fell in love with this and I don't normally wear straight wigs. I generally like some texture that closely matches my own. I also like the fact that has a scalp where the part is- it makes it seem very realistic, especially when wearing a headband :yep:

I love it! It is very addicting. Great PS though. Enjoy it :D

Back