My first lace front wig! Pics inside..

wow that's a store bought lf? looks fab, I normally hate those things because some people get unrealistic looking hair textures and lengths, but that is just perfect and looks like yours. very nice.

Perfect length and texture. It looks wonderful on you. Do you remember the style by any chance? Best of luck with your transition!

Perfect length and texture. It looks wonderful on you. Do you remember the style by any chance? Best of luck with your transition!

Thanks SelfStyled! I love your LF and half wigs. :yep: As for the style, I bought the Eve brand (the pack says Beyonce Collection) item BY 167. The color is a # 2. It's synthetic, and was only $42.99.

Looks great!! Did you glue it down at the front?

Thanks angenoir! No I didn't glue or tape the front down at all. I just trimmed the lace, and put it on. It has adjustable straps and a comb on each side. However I don't use the combs though. Just adjust the straps for it to feel secure and a few bobby pins on the side toward the top.

wow that's a store bought lf? looks fab, I normally hate those things because some people get unrealistic looking hair textures and lengths, but that is just perfect and looks like yours. very nice.

Thanks longhairlover! I know what you mean, that was my biggest hesitation in getting one, because I didn't want it to look crazy and unrealistic lol.

This looks very beautiful & natural on you. Did you have to cut the wig or was this the actual length?

Thanks Jetblackhair! Nope I didn't have to cut it at all, this was the actual length. I just play around with it to style it and mainly finger comb. The hair is very easy to manage.

Looks very nice and natural!! I may have to check out lace fronts then was it easy to apply it?

Thanks bluediamond0829! Yes it was extremely simple to apply it because I didn't use tape or glue. It has adjustable straps so I just adjust it to make it feel secure and use a few bobby pins toward the front. It also comes with combs on each side but I don't use the combs.

Soon2bsl, that lace front is tight. I have been thinking about getting one but I always thought you had to order the $200 (or more) wigs in order for them to look good. I guess I was wrong. I also thought you HAD to glue/tape it to your forehead and I was too chicken to do that because I have sensitive skin. I will be going to the BSS soon.....

it doesn't look wiggy at all.... very natural looking...NICE!

Thanks godsflowerrr! Just wanted to say you're was one of the first fotki's I saw going from relaxed to natural and you're hair is gorgeous either way. You're another natural hair inspiration!

Looks very nice. Not wiggish at all. LFs are a really great option (when applied correctly).

Back