Now he says he lives alone!

I will never disclouse if these situations are personally me, or friends, or family members. Or disclosue them as hyperthetically questions. I just want to know what kind of advice you would give, and what would you do if it were you!

P.S. Just because you speak in the first person don't always means it's you personally! :yep:

This board has been pretty consistent over the years with these type situations.

Again this one is easy...he's lying but if you like drama, get involved with him anyway.

Well I guess people want to hear what I think about this:

Personally I don't believe a word he says, him, and better yet a man in general would say, and do anything in his power to get what he wants. Even if he lives alone or not the fact that he has a child, and a women in his life that carried this child is enough for me, to say no thank you to his bull all together!

But I love hearing other people's opinion so tell me what ya still think!

Well I guess people want to hear what I think about this:

Personally I don't believe a word he says, him, and better yet a man in general would say, and do anything in his power to get what he wants. Even if he lives alone or not the fact that he has a child, and a women in his life that carried this child is enough for me, to say no thank you to his bull all together!

But I love hearing other people's opinion so tell me what ya still think!

I thought this wasn't you. :look:

This forum is the most entertaining thing to read sometimes, so if people think I'm someone else then go ahead!

I love it so keep it up! and I'll keep providing the thread ya like!

:clown:

Last edited:
Back