November - What did you buy this week?

Brownie518

Well, the Hits & Misses is already up and running so let's hear it!!
I got some Hair2Heaven oils off the exchange board and that's it so far. I may stop by the BSS tomorrow, though. So, what did you buy this week?

I stocked up on 4 more packs of Fermodyl 619 on Monday. That should be it for a while. Although, I am eye-ing some Colorshowers from Roundbrushhair.com. I'm still trying to talk myself out of it.

I stocked up on 4 more packs of Fermodyl 619 on Monday. That should be it for a while. Although, I am eye-ing some Colorshowers from Roundbrushhair.com. I'm still trying to talk myself out of it.

I just wanted to say gimme your BUN it looks awesome. Wow!!! :bighug:

Okay I purchase two packs of Freetresses Afro Kinky hair to do my kinky twist. Wish me luck.

I just started a new post that RBH has free shipping until midnight tonight!

I just started a new post that RBH has free shipping until midnight tonight!

Yeah, I know, that's where I just came from and that's the reason I ran to the site as soon as I saw the post.......thanks a lot Brownie:grin: Now I'm going to have to fight myself to keep from buying those Colorshowers (I sure would mind trying them out)

2 tubs of Cantu leave-in

Cantu Shea Butter pomade

Cantu Super Shine Hair Silk

Cantu Shampoo and Conditioner

I like Cantu... :look:

I bought a new moisturizer to replace my old one. I got Fantasia IC Shea Butter Oil Moisturizer

I'm still searching for the perfect moisturizer so I bought a new moisturizer to test out -- the Frederic Fekkai Smooth Hair Hydrating Hair Cream.

I'm also trying to find products that will help close the hair cuticle and I bought two conditioners that claim to do this:
  • Nectar of the Gods Deep Treatment Conditioner Spray
  • Warren Tricomi PureStrength Close for Fine Hair

I got restocked on my Indian products.
Dabur Alma Oil
Vatika Oil
Keo Carpin Oil
Hesh Shikakai Powder
Swad Castor Oil
24kt Gold Creme & Moisturizer-for glowing skin

Frederic Fekkai Clarifying Shampoo
Frederic Fekkai Clearing Rinse
Petercoppola NY Invigorating Daily Conditioner
Virgin Hair Vertilizer

Nothing yet but they reopened the Target here and they sent me a $5 off coupon for $25 worth of stuff. I am going to stock up on the Pantene hair mask and use the coupon on it. Q

Ok ladies, since I am somewhat of a newbie (I have been stalking the site for a few months now) and have bought a whole bunch of stuff, what are yall gonna do with the stuff you bought. How and when do you find the time to use it.

Ok ladies, since I am somewhat of a newbie (I have been stalking the site for a few months now) and have bought a whole bunch of stuff, what are yall gonna do with the stuff you bought. How and when do you find the time to use it.

Suave humectress: I use a my main conditioner

Sulfur, vatika oil, alma oil, grape see oil.: I'm going to use for my hair oil mix.

Last edited:
I've been hair crazy lately. I bought:
Avead Damage Remedy Intensive conditoner
Aveda Brillance Universal Styling Cream
Pantene Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
Garnier Fructis Split-end leave-in

And I wanted to get some Jojoba oil yesterday but they were out of it. So I used my EVOO instead and i loved it.

I need a new silk bonnet so I will be going to Sally's for that this afternoon. I might also pick up a round brush for when I blow out my roots after rollersetting.

I bought some Redken Hair Cleansing Cream after reading a post about hard water (chelating shampoo)

My products haven't been working too well and I figured it was the hard water build up in my new house. After using the Redken as a first lather then my normal shampoo as normal, my hair was so tangle free. I loved it.

I've been shedding too much on shampoo day recently and I hardly lost anything this time.

I just brought a Freetress wig..i maybe picking up some Suave conditioner tongiht for my cowashes or either the ORS conditioner packs....

I just joined and began my journey last weekend so I'm starting from scratch.

I bought:
2 bottles of Suave Humectress
2 packets Aphogee keratin reconstructor
Aphogee 2 step protein treatment
La Bomba conditioner
La Bomba rinse
Lacio Lacio
Aveda Sap Moss shampoo
Ingredients for coconut/lime treatment
Boundless Tresses
EVOO
ACV
Jilbere shower comb

I think I'm on the road to becoming a true PJ!

2 bottles of B&B Growth Oil
1 bottle of Fantasia IC Pure Tea Silky Gel Moisturizer Activator
1 bottle of TRESemme' touchable curls shaping milk (defines and softens)

The PJ couldn't help herself. :blush: :look:

That Fantasia product is an early hit tho :yep:

I purchased NTM silk touch cream while on a business trip on Monday. It's a great moisturizer. I forgot to pack mine and was trying to pack light (carry on only) since it was such a short trip.....anyway, I got my usual dry 'airplane hair' and needed some moisture ASAP. Found NTM in a pharmacy there and love it now. It's going to be my new everyday moisturizer.

I also purchased these items last week from the Aveda Store:
Restock--DR Shampoo
Restock--DR Restructuring Treatment
New--Smooth Infusion Shampoo (it's great!)
New--Smooth Infusion Condish (hate it...lol)
New--Smoothing Fluid (love it)
Restock--Anti-Humectant Pomade
New --Brilliant Condish (wanted to try..haven't tried yet)

Back