November 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

15203109_1169351426445803_5383899685216528355_n.png

ba7d2de3-2572-45f8-bc4e-a5246b2212d4.jpg

TIS THE SEASON.....
to enjoy beautiful savings this Black Friday Weekend!

30% Off Site-Wide
Friday, Nov. 25 - Sunday, Nov.27
(12 am - 12 am, EST)
Promotion Code: Grateful

=============================================

1fa48f85-0a1e-4120-8de0-22a453e899ea.png

9c6cbdee-dee3-4479-a224-2cd67c5a4936.png

SERENITI BATH BODY AND YOU

Black Friday! Small Biz Saturday! Cyber Monday

Black Friday starts today for each of you on my email list! Ends Midnight 11/26/16 enjoy! Use code: Snowflakes for orders of $100 or more and enjoy 40% off use code: Flurries for orders of $50 and up to $100 and save 30% off

Cyber Monday 11/28 - We are bringing back our BOGO 50% off our larger size items to include icings, and body scrubs! Good until 11/29/16 (or until they sell out yup limited so dont delay have your trigger shopping finger ready) Just click here and shop be sure to choose both scent selections for this item no discount needed just have fun and shop here (it wont show until time wink wink)

**not valid on bundle deals, samples or other discounted items it it doesnt work, be sure to check order total and if you have bundle items etc***

Yeah, I'm not really feeling these sales so far. I'm looking for at least 40% off or a decent buy one get one, and a lot of them are not going there.

If Soultanicals and My Honey Child come through, they may get all my Black Friday money. Or it may stay in my wallet...

I wanted to get a few things from BeeMine and Oyin but now I don't think so...

What does CurlMart usually do in terms of their sale?

Yeah, I'm not really feeling these sales so far. I'm looking for at least 40% off or a decent buy one get one, and a lot of them are not going there.

If Soultanicals and My Honey Child come through, they may get all my Black Friday money. Or it may stay in my wallet...

CurlMart usually has a Grey Friday sale but they didn't do it this year, they haven't posted anything about a sale yet. I think 30% is the biggest discount Oyin has ever had

My Honey Child

It's that time again ... Black Friday Saturday and Sunday .

Promotion begins
Thursday 11/24 11:59 am
ends at 11:59 pm Sunday 11/27.

Checking out enter the code : BF2016 to receive 40% off your order .
Offer only valid on 8oz sizes of products . Code must be entered when checking out . We cannot accept phone orders.

**Please share with your family & friends !!

https://www.myhoneychild.com

*smdh* My cart for My Honey Child is a hot mess....

And I just got started. I have 't even started on Naturelle Grow.

I have to get up early in the morning to make sure I grab the packages first before hubby gets up, cuz he nosey as hell.....be tawkin bout some "oh, you gotta package", while lookin at the box all loud n sh!!t like tryna bust me out and be da main one askin later on, "i need some hair cream for my head n beard....whatchu got"....

So imma hafta grab n go into my diva room, quietly unravel the box and destroy said box or boxes outside in the bottom of the trash. Dats a damn shame....smh. You read right. The BOTTOM of the green trash can cuz he nosey....like somebody's ole as-- aunt.

Oyin Handmade

hi beautifuls!

oh the weather outside is….oh it doesn’t matter! that’s what online shopping is for! ;)

IT’S WISH LIST WEDNESDAY!!
go create your wish list of Oyin goodies and have them ready for our black friday blowout!

if you want a head start? get your shop on early and still save 30% by using the
coupon code “CANTWAIT”!!
(Wednesday only)*

*orders with be processed and shipped starting Nov 25th

:)

Copyright © 2016 oyin handmade, All rights reserved.
We occasionally send special offers to past customers or people who opt in at our website. :eek:)

Our mailing address is:

oyin handmade

2334 Guilford Ave

Unit A

Baltimore, MD 21218

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Early Bird Black Friday Shopping!
Exclusively for Email Subscribers!
Shop Early and Save!

Hydratherma Naturals Holiday Deals!
Black Friday
Small Business Saturday
Cyber Monday

Happy Holidays!
Thank you so much for being a valued customer and email subscriber! Our Black Friday SALE officially starts on Friday 11/25but we are giving our email subscribers a chance to take advantage of huge savings early!

Use the code -> SUPERSALE <- at checkout 1 day early (11/24/16) to receive 25% OFF ALL INVENTORY at www.HydrathermaNaturals.com
This includes already discounted collection sets and vitamin bundles!
Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

I am definitely going to order from Annabelle and SSI. Maybe I'll add Jakeala and SlapCaps.

ETA: Maybe I'll us the Sally's coupon for a blow dryer replacement... although I like to buy black on Black Friday.

I ordered from satinlinedcaps.com during one of the previous 30% offers listed on this thread. The response time after my order and the shipping time were FAST. So fast that I haven't had a chance to get my package yet from the address I sent it to. If the quality and cuteness of the caps is as good as the purchasing and shipping experience, they have a new customer.

SSI and Jakeala have several of my staples in their lines. I must have missed the code for those so I'll have to go through thread again. I'll give a new vendor a try as well. I'm always looking for a new deep conditioners to steam with as well as hair sticks, pretty scarfs, and barrettes.

1116_01.png

spacer.gif

Valid from Nov 23, 2016 to Nov 28, 2016
Receive a free HydraCap with a $25 order using the promo code below at checkout.
spacer.gif

You’ll need coupon code: "HYDRAC" to take advantage of it.

662091fb-19d2-432a-a2d2-eaca2a107402.png

30e2384c-eef5-4160-87f0-8472842e18fb.png

545cc39e-21f5-4b62-a981-8770ee6f50a5.png

05b3473b-dcc6-46db-9bf4-b6bcacee9725.png

e67cf13e-adbe-4474-ab0c-aea1f7d52fd1.png

a34e30c5-7c92-41d4-93d2-b8719b6b5d46.png

411e51d6-21fc-41f7-82d1-d07bdeae58ab.png

Last edited:

We're so excited about our Black Friday sale we're starting today! To get the holiday shopping season started we're offering 30% sitewide with coupon code THANKS30

We hope you share Snappee with your friends and family this holiday season. Snappees make great gifts for kids, sisters, aunts, moms, your professors, the mail carrier - anyone with great hair!

This is our biggest discount of the season, so don't forget to use code THANKS30 sooner than later to get your Snappees wrapped and under the tree for all your favorite people.

Pre Turkey Day - Free Shipping !
From Now until Friday please enjoy free shipping for all orders made via our website. Use discount code TURKEYDAY2016 in order to receive free shipping at Keirenae.com!

========================================
78b4eec8-4c6f-4a7e-8e1a-8021f95b7ddf.png

08c8204d-c465-4681-991d-baf175740d6a.png

0e492387-80ef-4ef3-9bbc-56164aebd9b1.jpg

Pre-Black Friday Sale

We are giving you first access to our Black Friday sale. Officially the sale starts Thursday, but we are notifying our subscribers a day earlier, so you can be first to take advantage of the lowest prices of the year.

1f6a8
BLACK FRIDAY| SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY SALE- 8oz products as low as $11 each! FREE SHIPPING on ANY SIZE order!
1f6a8
SALE ENDS SUNDAY(11/27) 11:59 pm (EST)
1f6a8
CYBER MONDAY BOGO Buy One, Get One Free- ALL 8oz Products.
1f6a8
FREE SHIPPING on Any Size Order!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Early bird starts on Thanksgiving Day!
View in browser

NEW ARRIVALS

SHIPPING ALERT
Due to the extremely high volume of orders, please allow up to 15 business days for your order to ship. We ship orders in the manner in which they are placed. Orders begin shipping on Mon, 28th and ship daily.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
Offer is valid only on shescentit.com. Offer valid from 11/24 - 11/28. Valid while supplies last. Code BLKFR40 cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Shescentit at its sole discretion at any time. Valid on full sized products only.
No combined orders or addition to orders during sale. Code not valid on previous orders.
Free shipping is valid on orders within the US over $60 only. Free shipping activates only after discount code is applied therefore you must spend $60 to be eligible for free shipping.

Early bird starts on Thanksgiving Day!
View in browser

NEW ARRIVALS

SHIPPING ALERT
Due to the extremely high volume of orders, please allow up to 15 business days for your order to ship. We ship orders in the manner in which they are placed. Orders begin shipping on Mon, 28th and ship daily.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
Offer is valid only on shescentit.com. Offer valid from 11/24 - 11/28. Valid while supplies last. Code BLKFR40 cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Shescentit at its sole discretion at any time. Valid on full sized products only.
No combined orders or addition to orders during sale. Code not valid on previous orders.
Free shipping is valid on orders within the US over $60 only. Free shipping activates only after discount code is applied therefore you must spend $60 to be eligible for free shipping.

Dope. Probably the best one yet. Unless Oyin doesn't disable their promo codes. Thanks, I've wanted to try her products for the longest.

Keravada

BLACK FRIDAY SALE Starts at 9PM CENTRAL Thanksgiving Day 30% OFF and 3.99 Priority Shipping! Use code BLACKFRIDAY2016

ETA- They sent another email:

BIG SALE 35% OFF EVERYTHING

KERAVADA SUBSCRIBERS get a whopping 35% OFF everything!
The Secret Sale Starts Tomorrow at 9:00 PM central and ends at 11:59 PM on BLACK FRIDAY or until we run out!

Go To: http://www.keravada.com/

USE THE CODE: SECRETSALE2016

SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... its a secret!

Last edited:
Back