November 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

Two trader joes tea tree tingle conditioners
Two Pantene 2 minute masque (grocery store had buy two Pantene products get $1.50 off)

Just ordered a new HSI flat iron and the texture system from Beautiful textures. I'm hoping for a nice flat iron for thanksgiving. But I'm strand testing that stuff first.

I just ordered:
Silicon Mix Proteina de Perla Fortifying Hair Treatment
Silicon Mix Proteina de Perla Leave In Conditioner

I plan on flat ironing next week and wanted a new DC/leave in for it :yep:

So I'm browsing on Etsy and decided to try out some products from Jakeala. I bought
-Amla Shea Hemp Castor Parfait
-Tutti Honey Rhassoul Hair Mask Deep Conditioner
-Shea Coconut Mango Nappy Hair Butter

flyygirlll2 Sounds like you fittna' get busy mixin' up something delish!:lick:

Lol. Yeah I'm just looking for an alternative to using shampoo for now since my hair is going through a dry spell. Sulfate shampoos are fine if I want to clarify but my hair is too dry. I have marshmallow root and slippery elm powder as well as hibiscus/ other Ayurvedic herbs that I'm looking to mix up with the clay and manuka honey. I'm hoping it works.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Outre Tammy half wig ( I received the wrong color last time I ordered smh )
Equinox Professional Razor Sharp Haircutting Shears
Magic Grip Hair Pins

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Nu Health Garlic oil concentrate
Alaska Deep Sea Fish Oil Omega 3 6 9

@toaster @IDareT'sHair Yep those are the ones! I guess I use two/three caps a week so they last me for a while but I know I haven't been paying $10 for them. I'll check for the next time they're on sale and stock up. :nono:

I buy 100 caps at a time on ebay... $5 and free shipping. They're Diane processing caps though... am I getting the bootlegs? :lol:

CurlMart
Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil Extra Dark
Sunny Isle Jamaican Organic Pimento Oil
Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade

Megatek
Komaza Protein Strengthener
Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni and Monoi weekly treatment
Curls Blueberry Control Paste

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

GNC Hair, Skin, & Nail pills
GNC Biotin 600 mcg

This is my 2nd day taking both. I'm going to look out for any side effects since the HSN pills already have enough Biotin in them.

Jakeala:

Flaxseed Hair Gel- coconut lime
Hibiscus Flaxseed Co-Wash- pink sugar

Purgasm Shop:

Wild Cherry Whipped Pomade
Wild Cherry Hair Truffles

Received items from Purgasm Shop and the Whipped Pomade had settled, not the 8oz , convoyed customer service and she explained what may have happened during shipping and she will send me another Pomade. She was very understanding. Now that's what I'm talkembout!!!!:clap::clap:

Received items from Purgasm Shop and the Whipped Pomade had settled, not the 8oz , convoyed customer service and she explained what may have happened during shipping and she will send me another Pomade. She was very understanding. Now that's what I'm talkembout!!!!:clap::clap:

denise44 sounds like she handled it well! Keep us posted! She may get my business for BF...maybe :look:

Curlmart

Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade
Curl Junkie Repair Me
Curl Junkie Curl Rehab

CVS

SM JBCO leave in
SM JBCO styling lotion

My first order from Bobeam:

Revive Lemongrass Condish
Stimulate Peppermint Condish
Honey Hemp & Green Tea Shampoo Bar
Coco Honey & Amla Conditioning Shampoo Bar