November 19th, 20th and 21st -- What Are Your Hair Plans?????

JJamiah

Happy Thursday LHCF,

Another week is ending and I am excited. I just got my Lasik Surgery redone in one eye and my eyes are hurting. BUT, I am here to do this thread LOL.

This week I washed my hair and deep conditioned with ORS and Alter Ego :).
I braided it up and will be wearing Vanessa :D

So LHCF What are your hair plans this week?

Saturday I am Deeep Conditioning my hair just relaxed last friday so i need to baby it LOL.

I'm taking out my frohawk on Saturday :sad: trying to figure out what style to do next. 2 min keratin and deep condition this weekend also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Gonna take my hair out of my pony, do a good clarifying shampoo, DC with heat, and right back into my Celie braids for another week.

I'm already cringing at how much this is going to cut into my weekend!

I'll be doing a long overdue aphogee protein treatment, deep conditioning for a few hours, then a rollerset. This'll be my third time doing a rollerset, hopefully my hands won't cramp up before I finish this time! :lachen:

back-to-back henna baby!!

looking forward to results, but not to process. i'm trying to double-up on my henna these next 2wks though since i will be in a weave for at least 4wks after that. henna is a pain but it's really making a great difference in my hair and it's cumulative and non-damaging (i use only BAQ henna now) so i try to do it as often as my hair / schedule allows.

also looking forward to dc'ng w/ moroccon oil which i lOVE but the price :o! hate that price.

happy wknd everybody :grin:

19th..ponytail..maybe co wash it if I feel like it when I wake up ..I doubt it
20th...poo, deep condition and twist... If I don't twist.. celie braids, and La Jay comes back out to play...

I don't have anything planned for my hair. Probably will co-wash instead of shampoo on Saturday since my scalp feels too dry for it.

Trying to figure out how to get a polish look for an interview on Monday. Wigs? wig cap (I may be calling it the wrong name, where they sew the cap to your hair and glue the tracks to the cap). Too soon for braids, I want some more growth by my temple.

Wash, deep condition and flatiron. Doing a length check. Hopefully I made WL or at least bottom of MBL! *crosses fingers, toes and eyes* lol

Today I'm DC and flat twisting and putting my half wig right back on. Now that I'm getting a significant amount of NG, I need to stay out of my hair as much as possible to help me retain.

JJamiah...Take care of yourself!

I am going to wash and deep condition/steam tonight and put it back into a pony for another week!

Since it's been a while since I've been home on a Friday night, I just pre pooed with Amla Oil (my EVOO smells off) and will wash and do a protein treatment tomorrow.

oh it's gonna be a long busy weekend. I will be doing a black tea rinse, moisture deep conditioner and probably putting in a dk brown rinse in my hair.

I cowashed last night and put my hair in two french plaits. I'll undo the plaits tomorrow and put it in a bun for church on Sunday.

Last edited:
Friday I'm wearing my hair in a twist out. Saturday is my pre-poo, wash, and conditioner regimen. Then I'm doing small twists. Sunday just rockin the twists.

Back