November 18,19,20...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Divas! T-G-I-(Almost)F!:lol:

What are you doing to Nurture & Nourish your Hair this Weekend?

Here's what I'll be doing:

Tomorrow

Cowash with either Camille Rose SOYlicious or Claudie's Fortifying
Reconstruct with Nexxus Emergencee under dryer *no plastic cap*
Steam with Marie Dean Seaweed & Rice
Black Tea Rinse
Hairveda Phinising Rinse

Apply Leave-In, Oil & Dry under Dryer

M&S with Butta' or Cream & Oil:lick:

I am not doing nothing! LOL
I sprayed my hair with my braid spray and that is it. LOW maintaining :)

I will be wearing KAY :) in my siggy!

Twist & trim tonight or tomorrow. Prob Cowash with a sample of cj. Dc with Marie dean samples.

Planning to prepoo with Vatika frosting and castor oil
Shampoo with Nexxus Therappe
Hairveda Acai Berry Phyto for light protein
DC with Nexxus Humectress, ORS Replenishing, DPR 11, and oils
And then...idk lol. Maybe I will go under my halfwig. Or just bun it up until after thanksgiving. No matter what, my hair will be extra soft and very happy. Oh. And I'll experiment more with using rosewater and glycerin as a moisturizer

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'm wearing my usual braid-out for the weekend.

Last night I:
-Shampooed w/ Kinky Curly Come Clean
-Conditioned w/ Trader Joe's Nourish Spa (mixed w/ EVOO). I normally only use that for co-washing, but that was the only condish I had sitting in the shower at the time, and I didn't feel like getting out to go get my Jessicurl.
-Put my hair into 9 braids using Qhemet Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee as a leave-in w/ Aveda Light Elements Defining Whip on top.
-Let airdry overnight
-Took down braids in the a.m. and applied unrefined shea butter to my hair, concentrating on my ends.

I'll start the process over again on Sunday evening.

Last night I washed with kbb juicy bar and deep conditioned with Giovanni's nutra fix mixed with evoo. Hair was sooo soft and moisturized when I was done. Put 4 rollers in to dry. Might flat iron my roots today, we'll see.

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

Going to Deep condish w/ Queen Helene Cholesterol.
Then do my regular wash and rollerset.
I'm doing this pixie mohawk thing w/ my hair tho since it's so short now. I kind have the look today and the back looks great, but the front needs to be set more forward, so that's an easy fix I figure. But I need to figure out how to have the sides lay down while wet. I usually have my edges and sides within the rollers, but I may have to lay the very front parts down w/ some wrapping foam/lotion. So that's my project for this weekend.

dc'd last night...rinsed this morning & castor oil rinse. will probably rinse & do a quickie (10 mins top during shower) condition on sunday night.

Washed my hair last night and will be re-braiding it tomorrow. Can't wait because I feel like an un-made bed.

I am going to add that I went to bed with my hair wet last night and why do you suppose that I dreamt that I put a relaxer in my hair but forgot to neutralize it, and once I remembered that it was not neutralize, my hair started coming out in clumps. Well, all I was saying in the dream was not again, almost on the verge of tears. Well, I was too happy to learn that it was just a dream because I would beat myself silly if it was real.

Last edited:
Doing a much needed DC under the steamer as I type this. I will be trying out a few no-heat, low maintenance styles over the weekend.

DC overnight with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO
Rinse with Tresemme Naturals
Oil scalp with Peppermint/Tea tree/EVOO
Moisturize with Giovanni Direct Leave-In
Put into 12 large twists
Airdry and add some hair toys

I washed with SM coconut n hibiscus poo used AO gob for 1hr now dcing with AO Rosa Mosqueta for the rest of the night with 1hr of heat

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using SPH-M820-BST

Do protein treatment, moisture treatment then use curlformers on hair:) On Sunday I plan on using my stretched hair to cornrow with synthetic hair:) Hopefully, this will be able to last me a little while.

I plan on washing and deep conditioning my hair. I'm still trying to decide if I want to color my hair or not.

hey T
i have no idea what my weekend hair plans are. i think imma leave my hair straight for one more week. so ill just coat my ends in either cd hair balm, vatika frosting, or cocasta oil and keeped it wrapped when im in the house.

Suppose to go out to eat tonight and waited until like an hour ago to wash my hair! Just washed with TJ Tingle shampoo and am DC with moisturizing concoction. Can't decide if I will blow it out or just let the afro ride!

Back