November 15,16,17..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

I have not be attentive to my hair this week due to a crazy work week so I really need to give it some T L C. Here are my plans:

Prepoo with Coconut Oil under conditioning cap, wash with a clarifying shampoo, apply coffee, DC under steam with Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, apply AVC rinse, apply leave-ins, air drying twists.

Friday
Protein Prepoo: Spiral Solutions Repairing Protein Treatment
Cleanse: As I Am Coconut CoWash
Tea Rinse & DC: Black Tea, Nettle Tea and Burdock Root Tea + Hairveda Vatika Frosting + Silk Dreams Shea What!
Leave-ins: Aloe Vera Juice + HH Soft Coconut Marshmallows + Hairveda Jardin Conditioning and Softening Herbal Oil
Drying: Air dry in 2 braids over night to stretch

Saturday
b4wd6j4.jpg

Last edited:
Prepoo w/ EVCO

Co-Cleanse w/ Claudies 3-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner

DC w/ steam using Silk Dreams razzberry Coconut Affair & Silk dreams destination hydration on top of my tea blend

Detangle using my Slippy rinsing conditioning mix

Apply leave ins: ACV Solution, SSI Moisture Mist, Soultanicals Knot Sauce topped with somethin' :look:, seal w/ Soultanicals platinum roots oil and PhytoKeratine Serum on my ends

Air Dry using the Banding Method and bun another week through:)

Last edited:
Prepoo w/ EVCO Co-Cleanse w/ Claudies 3-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner DC w/ steam using Silk Dreams razzberry Coconut Affair & Silk dreams destination hydration on top of my tea blend Detangle using my Slippy rinsing conditioning mix Apply leave instead: ACT Solution, SSI Moisture Mist, Soultanicals Knot Sauce topped with somethin' :look:, seal w/ Soultanicals platinum roots oil and PhytoKeratine Serum on my ends Air Dry using the Banding Method and bun another week through:)
Did the mixture allow the RCA to spread better? I have been thinking about mixing the 2 for that reason.

Prepoo on dry hair with EVCO mix on length and KeraVada Hair Butter on roots with heat

Detangle with paddle brush and twist into 6 sections

Wash with Pomade Shop coffee shampoo in twists...edit: this was the first time I'd used this and I like it. It's subtle and does the job. Not a ton of slip but it didnt strip my hair either

DC with SD Avocado Pudding in twists

Last edited:
I started my weekend last night by applying Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Mask and my oil mix to my hair in eight sections. Finger detangled and then steamed for 40 minutes. Put a plastic cap and my bonnet on and went to bed. This morning I rinsed in the shower and moisturized my hair with my oil mix, HH Liquid Gold, HH Caramel Frapp, and TPS Peppermint Pomade on my scalp and edges. Hair is in a messy low bun.

Will repeat on Sunday night.

Same ole' routine...

Saturday:
Overnight oil treatment with Ramkrishna Mahabhringaraj oil

Sunday:
-Wash with CV Ayurvedic poo bar or try either the CV Soapnuts or Herb Garden Shampoo Bar
-Rinse with Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations ACV Rinse
-Detangle with Obia Moisture Cream and Style with Obia Curl Enhancing Custard
-Diffuse

I'm torn...I'm all finished with my Cassia...now all I have are two boxes of Kalpi Tone and I have several bags of Napur Henna. I plan on getting box braids next weekend, so I don't know if should dive into the Henna world this weekend or hold off until after I take out my braids. Either way, this weekend will be something Ayurvedic.

Don't know if it will happen this weekend, but no later than mid next week.
Wash: Kinky Curly Come Clean shampoo
Condition: Enjoy Luxury Conditioner
Leave in: Kinky Curly Knot Today
I know my senegalese twists will soon turn into a frizzy mess after this, so I'll also run some Kinky Curly Custard down the length to help eliminate the frizz halo. Instead of wearing them down like I've been doing this first month, I'll probably do up-do's and high buns for this 2nd month.

I have some Curl Formers in my hair right now. My sister inspired me to buy them this week after I saw her hair style turn out so nicely. This is my second experience using them, but only my first time on my own with a set I bought myself.

I tried this on my dry, stretched out natural hair that is very well moisturized with coconut oil. I hope my hair holds the curl well. I'd like to wear this style to my new job on Monday morning.

Friday
Protein Prepoo: Spiral Solutions Repairing Protein Treatment
Cleanse: As I Am Coconut CoWash
Tea Rinse & DC: Black Tea, Nettle Tea and Burdock Root Tea + Hairveda Vatika Frosting + Silk Dreams Shea What!
Leave-ins: Aloe Vera Juice + HH Soft Coconut Marshmallows + Hairveda Jardin Conditioning and Softening Herbal Oil
Drying: Air dry in 2 braids over night to stretch

Saturday
b4wd6j4.jpg

OMG, this is hot! Please post pics if you can once you've done it.

I am going to be putting together and using new machine.... the LCL standup dryer... I plan to do a deep condition, and rinse under dryer, and then blowout/flat-iron hair so that I can trim some of these relaxed ends off... 40weeks yall... Lol... HYPE.com

I plan on doing a hot w/ a mixture of oils.

washing my hair w awaphui ginger shampoo--organix brand

Protein treatment w/ redken extreme builder; condition w/ paul mitchell instant moisture

Flexirod my hair w/ paul mitchell super skinny serum

I never get to wash my hair on the weekend like a normal person!!! I've already done a Cassia treatment and cowashed this week. I'll be enjoying my Braidout this weekend. Lightly oiling my hair and scalp with my Kera Vada oils.

First pre-poo with SM Purification mask (about to do now). Later, I am going to use the CD Monoi shampoo (first time using) and then DC with my Monoi mask (love), using the HOT cap. I will use SM Yucca & Aloe Thickening Growth Milk (love), and seal with some Gleau oil :)

Tonight:
Co-Cleansed with: Curl Junkie's Daily Fix
Did a quick Reconstruct under dryer with: AG's Fast Food Reconstructor
Steaming with: Naturelle Grow's Mango & Coconut Water DC'er
Apply Leave-In/Oil & Tea
Dry under dryer

I washed with sulfate free shampoo this eve and now I'm trying to sleep with ors deep conditioner on my head under plastic cap and bonnet. My hair loves it when I do overnight DC but it is so hard for me to actually sleep when my scalp feels wet :-(

Sunday shampoo with phyto organics kelate
Hard core aphogee pt
DC with keracare humecto
Hopefully rollerset if I can find these clips and get this dryer

twisting.

washed & dc'ed last night
dried in twists

tonight i redetangled my hair and banded it up to stretch it out.

havent decided if i'll twist tomorrow or sunday

Hi ladies! I am going to henna DC with coconut milk loreal damage erase balm and oil...this combo is incredible for my hair!! And then two strand twist my go to style!

Co wash - VO5 Passion Fruit
Tea Rise - Fenugreek
DC - Silk Dreams Razz & KV Fenugreek Oil
Leave in - Soft Coconut Marshmallow
Seal - entire length Sunflower Oil
Seal - ends (I might try my KV Oil) hmmmm

Re-do my nape braids, Pre-poo with coconut oil, Clarify with VO5 Kiwi Shampoo, Deep condition under hooded dryer with AOHSR.

Experiment with coloring one of my human hair wigs. Hopefully it turns out good!

Back