Nothing but Aloe Vera Juice

Yes! I use half a bottle of Aloe Vera and half of rosewater. Sometimes I add some glycerin too. It is great as a moisturising spritz and defines my curls brilliantly. If I want a bit more curl definition, I add a bit of Aloe Vera gel too.

I have. I had shine and it made my hair soft. I lacked definition though and had frizz. I went back to a commercial leave-in and perfect hair days after a couple weeks. I'll be reviewing the brand I used (organic aloe with distilled water mixture) in the next couple of weeks.

I use it alone in an applicator bottle. As well as in a few of my mixtures. I just cowashed, DC'd and after rinsing and before applying my leave in concoction I applied the AVJ alone via app bottle to my scalp.

I use it alone in an applicator bottle. As well as in a few of my mixtures. I just cowashed, DC'd and after rinsing and before applying my leave in concoction I applied the AVJ alone via app bottle to my scalp.

This is how I use it. This is a great way to stop the itchies!:yep:

i use it too! funny...i just started and thought about making a thread. I use it as a moisturizing spritz during the day...a mix of water and aloe vera juice.

sometimes i even use it at night to moisturize along with a little bit of scurl in my baggy! lovin it!

I use the organic aloe vera juice with grapefruit oil...and my hair stays moisturized without product overload.

not alone....aloe vera, water, & glycerin
Yeah I have all of these ingredients coming in the mail, but they're taking too long. The only thing I have access to on base is just aloe vera juice, that's why I was hoping it could be used without the glycerin and rosewater. My Shescentit leave in is almost gone and I'll have nothing to work with until my products come in the mail. Being overseas really sucks when it comes to ordering hair products online.

Back