Not that I'm a PJ or anything...

Eisani

but, I was in Target today and looking in the clearance section and saw they had 1" Chi Turbo flat irons on clearance for $74.68. I grabbed one, all excited then was like hold up E, you just bought two flat irons!! The price just made my fingers itch and made me think I needed it in my life...Since sharing is caring, I thought I'd let you lovely ladies in the market for a new flat iron know you might wanna check your local Target's clearance section.

I put it back, dang!

Tis all.

i wanted a chi blow dryer but i hear they dont come with comb attachments. whats up with that?

No you weren't about to get a CHI when you just bought TWO flatirons! :lachen:

i wanted a chi blow dryer but i hear they dont come with comb attachments. whats up with that?

I haven't used a dryer w/a comb attachment in YEARS. I think the higher the price range, the less likely you are to find ones w/comb attachments. Don't quote me on that, but it's just something I've noticed.

No you weren't about to get a CHI when you just bought TWO flatirons! :lachen:
GIRL! Life of a PJ; grab first, ask questions last :lachen:I just saw the price and was like Ooohh! I had it cradled in my arm and was walking away but then stopped like waymint, you have 2 brand new flat irons, and you don't even flat iron that often! I just got a lil starry-eyed. I personally don't even prefer Chi...

but, I was in Target today and looking in the clearance section and saw they had 1" Chi Turbo flat irons on clearance for $74.68. I grabbed one, all excited then was like hold up E, you just bought two flat irons!! The price just made my fingers itch and made me think I needed it in my life...Since sharing is caring, I thought I'd let you lovely ladies in the market for a new flat iron know you might wanna check your local Target's clearance section.

I put it back, dang![/COLOR]

Tis all.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: So that's what it's like to be a PJ.

you sound just like me Eisani. I feel u. it hurt sometimes. Even though you know u don't need it, u want it. lol. i love the life of a PJ.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: So that's what it's like to be a PJ.
Sho nuff :grin:

you sound just like me Eisani. I feel u. it hurt sometimes. Even though you know u don't need it, u want it. lol. i love the life of a PJ.
I love it too, but it can get a lil funny, not to mention redundant sometimes. I really, really wanted it...I think I might go ahead and get it-for my sister as a Christmas gift that I can borrow:rolleyes:.
dang where have i been? I didnt even know target sold chi
You better hop on over to Target and get to looking around! I think you'd be surprised. They carry FHI Technique flat irons too:yep:.

I am the same way E. I want a Chi too. But I already have the bomb flat iron. I dont need a chi. I just want to use it!! You did very well. You put it back.

Back