Not so drying haircolor

kurlykay

Are there any brands that are less drying than others? I'm well aware that all haircolors are drying to an extent, but I was wondering if there was a lesser of two evils so to speak. My hair is a mix of 3c/4a, the 4a tends to be drier than the rest of my hair. But if you guys know of any haircolors that aren't super drying, please help a chick out...

I haven't had any problems with clairol textures n tones. It may depend on your hair type, what else you have going on in your hair, and the desired color. My hair is 4b, natural and I use black.

they are professional use only buy my stylist used to use framesi (back in the day when i was relaxed)....i also hear goldwell is good.....there's more to haircolor lines than loreal and clairol.

I like Herbatint (has more nature ingredient). It is very conditioning too! My hair is natural 4a/3c. I have used Loreal Feria but that changed my hair texture.

I haven't had any problems with clairol textures n tones. It may depend on your hair type, what else you have going on in your hair, and the desired color. My hair is 4b, natural and I use black.

2nd this. Never had any problems with this color.

Aveda Hair color. You can buy it on ebay but I get mine professionally done at an Aveda Salon.

I used clairol textures and tones when I was relaxed... it's def an option, I wanted a light brown color... my hair's naturally very dark brown... I heard Feria can leave our hair a tad crispy, so I'm not gonna mess with that. Lol.

Back