Not feeling the "new" Taliah Waajid Mist Bidifier

OK so I ordered this and received it today. I ordered two different bottles one says medicated and the other does not. By the ingredients that were already posted here the medicated one has the 2010 ingredients and the original one has the 2011 ingredients. Glad I ordered both to compare

@MissMusic - that recipe works great on my hair. Using TWPMB without diluting is :nono:. Diluting is :lick:. Thanks for sharing.

Ladies, have anyone tried the medicated formula? My dear sister purchased this one for me by mistake. Are you using it on your entire head or scalp only? Downside is I can't return it because she purchased it from her city and brought it to me while visiting over spring break.

divachyk

The medicated one is better for the scalp if your hair is very dense. It leaves behind a bit of a medicated smell for a little while

For my hair it did nothing I have med course strands and very dense in the back 4ab fine-med in the front

For my DD's hair it made it very soft and it really helped her scalp she is fine strands in front and fine-med med density 4ab in back

This is why I have yet to find a staple mist, everything I've tried leaves my hair sticky no matter how little I use. I'm sad I didn't get to try this before the formula changed.

@twatombl - I have the new formula and diluted is working for me. Before learning how to dilute, I could not get this to work for nothing in the world.

Last edited:
I've been spraying my legs and the heels of my feet with it. *Look ma NO ASH* :lol:

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

Yep. This stuff is nasty. Leaves hair icky and sticky.

Sent from my LS670 using Long Hair Care Forum App

While I don't like how thick it is for a spray..... My hair does loves it ..I have the 2010 forumla. Wish I woulda picked this up in 09...oh well.. *shrugs* I shall keep watch to see if my hair will disagree...

@twatombl - I have the new formula and diluted is working for me. Before learning how to dilute, I could not get this to work for nothing in the world.

You already know my question is....how much do you use to dilute? I need a moisture mist BAD, I have Oyins Juices and Berry but never use it because it leaves my hair sticky. I'm sure I could maybe dilute it but I hate the thought of doing extra work when it isn't that cheap to begin with:sad:

I'll have to see how my hair likes this new version, it loved the older ones especially the original.

Anyone remember the other company that they had it was Royal something?

Back