NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I dropped my Mega Tek mix!

nicki6

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

I was sitting here happily applying my potion (MT with castor oil, vitamin E, and silk amino acids) to my scalp when....in a split second..my lil baby blue jar (.97@Walmart) went flying through the air and landed on the carpet:wallbash:

I jumped down after it as though it were nectar from heaven:littleang

I managed to sccop quite a bit of it back into the jar but I'm still :sad:

I know this will seem trivial to some, but felt compelled to post:D

Woman I feel for you so badly!! I know that feeling, it's terrible. So are we holding a funeral for the fallen contents? :(

As long as it's still usable... I'd be scooping from that ground like my life depended on it lol.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Girl, I did the SAME THING last night! I was just putting the MT from the measuring spoon that I hadn't used back into the tub, and it slipped off the edge of the table and fell on the floor :dead:

Thankfully, only about a fingerful fell out (and I scooped that up with the quickness) but I was just - :shocked: :thud: :look:

Dh just shook his head at me. :lachen:

Woman I feel for you so badly!! I know that feeling, it's terrible. So are we holding a funeral for the fallen contents? :(

As long as it's still usable... I'd be scooping from that ground like my life depended on it lol.

LOL...no...no funeral. I had to hurry up and clean up the mess and keep it movin' I tend to obsess over stuff like that if I keep looking at it:pullhair:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Girl, I did the SAME THING last night! I was just putting the MT from the measuring spoon that I hadn't used back into the tub, and it slipped off the edge of the table and fell on the floor :dead:

Thankfully, only about a fingerful fell out (and I scooped that up with the quickness) but I was just - :shocked: :thud: :look:

Dh just shook his head at me. :lachen:

So I KNOW you feel my pain. I live alone so luckily no one heard me curse out loud as it hit the floor:blush:

Was the baby blue jar made of glass? I ask because I have dropped two nail polish bottles in my bathroom which has marble floors and once it hits that marble--good night, the glass breaks, and everything is everywhere. So if it is glass, be thankful it fell on carpet.

Was the baby blue jar made of glass? I ask because I have dropped two nail polish bottles in my bathroom which has marble floors and once it hits that marble--good night, the glass breaks, and everything is everywhere. So if it is glass, be thankful it fell on carpet.

Thankfully...no. Its plastic and my floor is Berber carpet:up:

Ugh...I know how you feel. Sometime's I'll be feeling on top of the world, thinking I've just concocted something delicious for my hair, when all of a sudden my hands become incompetant and it falls to the floor. It makes me feel so angry and clutsy, lol.

YES! I broke my 4oz bottle of peppermint oil on my bathroom floor. My bathroom smelled great, but that bottle was expensive and BARELY used. :wallbash:

The thing is...It feel just a few inches away from the carpet. I was heated.
:sad:

YES! I broke my 4oz bottle of peppermint oil on my bathroom floor. My bathroom smelled great, but that bottle was expensive and BARELY used. :wallbash:

The thing is...It feel just a few inches away from the carpet. I was heated.:sad:

Mine did the same thing, just a few inches from this huge area rug in my bathroom, I am really careful with nail polish now. And it seems it's always a really dark color that breaks.

OMG I HATE when that happens!!! One time I had this reaction --->
overreactsmiley.gif
and my daughter looked at me like I lost my mind, she was like ---> :perplexed then :rolleyes:

:lachen:

Back