No wonder men are getting lazier and lazier by the minute !!!

okange76

I'm all for sharing some roles but this one right here is a huge no no in my book. Privately maaaaaybeee as part of a conversation but in front of my friends or family??? Heeelll Naaaww!!!

And she bought him a ring too ??? Never !!! After his proposal yes I can buy him a ring but before?? Never, Never Never !!!

Attachments

• Proposal.jpg
    Proposal.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,034
Maybe it's a joke that looks like a high school id badge on the girls waist. And they look like they're in a school library

You gonna kiss her on the forehead :look: that's so weird to me. She didn't do your laundry she asked you for your hand in marriage.

This is weird.

I'm only opposed to this because most men are like stubborn children, you can't get them to do anything their not ready to do.

I'm all for sharing some roles but this one right here is a huge no no in my book. Privately maaaaaybeee as part of a conversation but in front of my friends or family??? Heeelll Naaaww!!!

And she bought him a ring too ??? Never !!! After his proposal yes I can buy him a ring but before?? Never, Never Never !!!

If it's a leap year, then traditionally it's okay to ask a man's hand in marriage.

To my knowledge it isn't, and I know of at least one incident where the woman did ask.

I guess some women are not prepared to wait forever.

They might have been living together for sometime. Maybe she got tired of shacking up for forever and a day and realised if she doesn't ask, she doesn't get.....

This is pathetic ,what does she do ?smack his a@@ when he walks out the door in the morning ? Who's the man ? Get it right.

And it's not even a leap year :perplexed

This!

And I know of at least one woman who has asked this year. But they were living together for years....

But apparently according to the BBC, 51% of people in the UK describe themselves as single.

It's a UK newspaper, and it looks like a UK office.

With that stat it looks like not many people are getting married anytime soon...

And it looks like she wasn't going to wait around anymore.

Good luck to her.

I suspect the wedding's going to be a bit of an epic saga though....lol

No No NO No No. The bible says when a MAN finds a wife.

If a man wants you, you don't have to ask him. He will ask you.

I'm kinda mad her friends cheering that mess on in the background. Real friends would have snatched her up off that floor.

I so hope that is the case. Ain't no way in hayle....:nono:
yea please let this be the case. This photo upset me when I saw it on Tonya TKO's page and what made it even worse was so many people men and women were all for it. They even got nasty with her for saying she was against it. Smdh. I don't like this new world lol.

I remember when Chrissy proposed to Jim on Love & Hip Hop. That was so embarrassing to watch. Fortunately he later proposed to her. And more women are buying their own rings too which is not good either IMO.

No way, no how. I am way too traditional for that mess.

But people can do whatever they want. Maybe that's how they roll in their relationship.

No No NO No No. The bible says when a MAN finds a wife.

If a man wants you, you don't have to ask him. He will ask you.

I'm kinda mad her friends cheering that mess on in the background. Real friends would have snatched her up off that floor.

They don't know any better.
They are just as young and dumb as she is. :nono:

Back