No-Show for an out-of-state date!

he's married and she's stupid

Even she mentioned that...that he may be married. So why are you running around like a puppet letting him control you, making you feel guilty about going on a DATE with another man, and he is probably sitting up at home with 2 kids a dog and a wife.

This is why I could not be a psychologist, some people are just too stupid for words, too stupid to help.

Wow... that is just sad. I have had men try to pull a similar mess before, trying to have me travel out of state to see them... :nono: One even tried to have me get on a Greyhound bus! If I'm lying I'm flying. I told his ask it wasn't that deep... I could just as soon NOT see him at all rather than be sitting on some funky Greyhound bus like that. Then he drove down to my state to pick me up and drove me up to his state for a visit. (Broke bama hit me up for tolls, cigs, lunch etc the whole way :wallbash: but that's another story).

He had her number as soon as he told her that BS "It's too hot in FL" and she was ok with it. I would have hung up on his tail then and there.

Back