No new pics but childhood pics

daviine

Hey guys...I wanted to upload pictures of my hair after my latest touchup but my bf didn't take it to my satisfaction, so oh well. Anyways, I found some pictures of me when I was around 8-10 years old and I've been dying to share them. I think in some pictures I was relaxed and some I was natural and may have been pressed but I can't really be sure. I'm not sure of when the pics were taken relative to my first relaxer so that is why I don't know.

Anyways....here is the link

Ummm...don't pay any mind to my flared nostrils....
tongue.gif
cool.gif

Daviine, I love those pics. You were such a little DOLL!! And your hair was sooo thick and pretty.

Maybe the sun was in my eyes...but I try not to get upset around people because I think I flare my nostrils when I'm mad. In the back of my head, when I get upset, I tell msyelf "Keep nostrils in check!"
laugh.gif

You should have flared away though with Marvin
laugh.gif
smile.gif

I think its cute. I used to do that but more as a mischeavious thing. Ahhh the days of growing up
drunk.gif

Hey Cutie Pie!

I would love to see an updated pix Missy! You always had that thick hair. I know you have been complaining that it is much thinner, but the pix you posted doesn't look thin to me!

-lee

Thank you ladies. I actually have fine hair but it looks like I had thick hair becasue I had so much of it.
smile.gif

If only my mama hadn't relaxed my hair.....oh well. Too late now.

But I'm over it. I just really like to look at those pics though---they're my fave!
smile.gif

Back