No more fros for me

MrsQueeny

So today I decided to rock my fro for Father's Day. I washed my hair while it was in braids and then took them down one by one. I combed the braid out, applied some Miss Jessie's until I was finished. I grabbed my scarf and was ready to get the fro going. Unfortunately it flopped like Reggie Miller playing against the Knicks. It was not cute yall. So instead I pushed the scarf up higher and played around with my hair a little and rocked a little puff instead. I guess I should be happy that my hair is getting longer but I was really hoping to rock a big ole fro today. Oh well. Here is a pic of the puff I wore today. Q

So today I decided to rock my fro for Father's Day. I washed my hair while it was in braids and then took them down one by one. I combed the braid out, applied some Miss Jessie's until I was finished. I grabbed my scarf and was ready to get the fro going. Unfortunately it flopped like Reggie Miller playing against the Knicks. It was not cute yall. So instead I pushed the scarf up higher and played around with my hair a little and rocked a little puff instead. I guess I should be happy that my hair is getting longer but I was really hoping to rock a big ole fro today. Oh well. Here is a pic of the puff I wore today. Q

Ummmm yeah.

I can relate. Frodom goes out the door once your hair hits a certain length. I really missed wearing my BAA. :sad:

Queenie, U rock! that puff is phenomenal! :notworthy Oh, I hope my lil fro grows up to look like yours!:infatuated:

Man ... look at all that hair! I guess not being able to rock a fro because it's too long is a good problem to have, eh?

It was fun while it lasted? lol I'm sure you'll figure out another way to fro it up. If you have the time and patience

I love the puff...Beautiful!!! :grin:

Thanks!!! Oh and I got the other items too. You are going to spoil me. Girl I still need to do my review for you. Somebody, won't say any names deleted my pics by accident so I won't have those. I will have a thorough review on my blog tonight. I will be ordering some stuff real soon and I passed the site along to some friends!!!! Q

Q your puff looks beautiful! :love: So thick, healthy and lush :lick: It just wasn't fro's day today. It was puff's turn and she looked great!:grin:

That's okay it is part of growing natural hair longer.

The puff had to end sooner or later. I got my wake up call last last
year :look:

Now you are in a new phase, welcome and enjoy! :yep:

Thanks!!! Oh and I got the other items too. You are going to spoil me. Girl I still need to do my review for you. Somebody, won't say any names deleted my pics by accident so I won't have those. I will have a thorough review on my blog tonight. I will be ordering some stuff real soon and I passed the site along to some friends!!!! Q

Thanks Queeny!! :kiss:

Back