No Hair In My Comb? Could It Possibly Be SURGE????

loverofnaps71

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

Let me tell you:

I've been using Surge now for almost two weeks. While it's not necessarily a goal of mine to grow long hair; it's certainly a priority that my hair be healthy and fill in the areas that are thin. Well, I can tell you that this product is awesome! I wash my hair about once a week, then comb out. Now generally I lose a lot of hair while coming out in the shower. But tonight I lost no more than 10 hairs! That's the truth. I kept combing, then looking for hair...combing, looking for hair...combing, looking for hair...NO HAIR!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
I also notice a "filling in" at my sides [always my thinnest area] and the nape of my neck. I recommend this product to anyone who's trying to strengthen hair...

Happy Holidays!!!!!

LOL71

[ QUOTE ]
loverofnaps71 said:
Happy Holidays, Everyone!

Let me tell you:

I've been using Surge now for almost two weeks. While it's not necessarily a goal of mine to grow long hair; it's certainly a priority that my hair be healthy and fill in the areas that are thin. Well, I can tell you that this product is awesome! I wash my hair about once a week, then comb out. Now generally I lose a lot of hair while coming out in the shower. But tonight I lost no more than 10 hairs! That's the truth. I kept combing, then looking for hair...combing, looking for hair...combing, looking for hair...NO HAIR!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
I also notice a "filling in" at my sides [always my thinnest area] and the nape of my neck. I recommend this product to anyone who's trying to strengthen hair...

Happy Holidays!!!!!

LOL71

[/ QUOTE ]

I was in the BSS, I picked up this product and said to myself, " You have enough haircare stuff", so I put it down after reading this I think I am going to run out and buy some. I wear my hair in a wrap at this time( nose length and 10 weeks post relaxer), do you think I can still use it, most of the girls who use this either wear their hair in buns, or are going natural.

Since your hair is nose length, you could probaly get away with wearing you hair out( not in a protective style). You don't have you hair hanging getting caught on anything and it probably won't get as dry if you wear it down than longer hair will.

I love this stuff! I got my first bottle on Friday and as each day go by I see less and less hair. I sprayed my hair this morning and finger combed my hair and had nothing! No Hair at all! For me, that is a shock when I normally have 8 to 10 strands in just one sweep-throu of my hair. I really wasn't sold on this working until I tried it and I love the stuff.

See now that I said it something will happen and my hair will start falling out by the loads!

Okay, if you spray the surge on your scalp...does it interact with other hair products that you use...like oils,etc?

I hope it fills in my cousins blad spots. She had a mishap at the hairdresser about 3 weeks ago and is left with 2 bald spots in the front of her hair so I gave her my Surge. I was using it consistently for a week 2x a day but then I got lazy spraying it in the mornings
ohwell.gif

I've been using surge for a week now. I got my touchup on Friday which I'm loving very very much. I was spraying it on the scalp only but that took more patience than I've got, so I took the leave in conditioner bottle that comes in the relaxer kit, cut the tip off and use it to part may hair while applying it to my scalp. so far its working like a charm.

I washed my hair for the first time yesterday, since I have started using Surge. I must admit that I had much fewer strands in my comb than normal. Matter of fact, alot fewer strands than normal...
And sooo much new growth.
I wondered to myself if Surge reverted my relaxed roots (6.5 post relaxer)??

I really want this product badly. Would any of you be willing to send me some? I live in Ky. and can find it nowhere- not even a Walgreens.

If you wouldn't mind doing this, please pm me with details.
(cost, how to go about doing this because I have no clue).

I posted on one of the surge threads on the swap board and no one responded.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: No Hair In My Comb? Could It Possibly Be SURGE

I have been using Surge for about 9 days. Yesterday after I did my cond. wash i detangled my hair and put them in large twists. I couldn't believe how little hair I lost! And the most amazing part...I was using a not-so-wide toothed combed (I don't know where my large-toothed comb went). I think Surge is definately my best find this year. I am telling all my friends about it.

Re: No Hair In My Comb? Could It Possibly Be SURGE

I gto some SUrge for my birthday from one of my BESTEST friends!!(Bubblnbrnsugga) and I have only been using it for two days. I have notices however that my hair is alot softer after using it. I am still in my phony pony but i think I am gonna try a twist out this weekend.

Back