No Fotki, so here are a few pics...

Wowweeee!! Gorgeous!! I've never done a twistout before, but I sure will try. Did you do individual twist or twist cornrows?

Man your hair is gorgeous. It's so thick!!

Hey you!!! Your hair is looking lovely as usual:)

I have to say that my hair looks thicker than it is. Well to me anyway:) My hair was honestly twice a thick before I got that bad relaxer that left my hair thin freshman year high school (only a year after I got my first relaxer), But I digress...LOL Thanks!!!!!! Hhahahaha

Wowweeee!! Gorgeous!! I've never done a twistout before, but I sure will try. Did you do individual twist or twist cornrows?

Thanks! These were from individual twists. I have never done a flat twist (twist cornrows) on my natural hair. I did is when i was transitioning. I liked it:) Come to think of it, I did a set on my girls hair at school and she liked the 2nd outcome.

The twist out had a more spiral affect. Also, you really have to do those tight or else there will be no definition. When i did it for her the first time the front had definition but the back was a mess. So yeah, the middle of head has got to be done tight.

I'm babbling, let me bow out:) LOL

Hey ladies. These pics are from this month.

I did some twists for the second time since the BC. Had them in for a week this time. Wore a twist out for a week with a bra strap band. Then I snatched it back into a pony puff for a couple days.

Haven't washed cuz I've been sick, but going to wash this weekend. May even get it straightened.

Enjoy:)
love it...
um i think ur my hair twin:yep:

Aw.....:) Shoot I'm taking that as a compliment:) LOL. Thanks mama! Hang in there with that transition. I'm telling you, once I got to month 8/9 is was a breeze. Well the only problem I had from that point on was trying to NOT doing the BC hahaha! I wanted to cut so bad, but I knew I would not be happy. Stay strong!!!!!!

thanks for the encouragement!!! im tryna to get cornroows soon so i dont have to deal with my hair for a minute but we shall see. i wanna transition as long as you did b/c ur hair is amazing!!!! i am stayin strong!!!

Back