No Fotki, so here are a few pics...

SimpleBrooklyn

Hey ladies. These pics are from this month.

I did some twists for the second time since the BC. Had them in for a week this time. Wore a twist out for a week with a bra strap band. Then I snatched it back into a pony puff for a couple days.

Haven't washed cuz I've been sick, but going to wash this weekend. May even get it straightened.

Enjoy:)

Attachments

• Feb Day 2 Twist out.jpg
    Feb Day 2 Twist out.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Feb Day 2 Twist out2.jpg
    Feb Day 2 Twist out2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 151
  • Feb Week Twist out puff 2.jpg
    Feb Week Twist out puff 2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 168
  • Feb Week Twist out puff 3.jpg
    Feb Week Twist out puff 3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 140
  • Feb Week Twist out Pony.jpg
    Feb Week Twist out Pony.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 188
You already know I love your hair!!!! 3 months into my transition......pray for me!!!! I want my hair to look just like yours when it grows up!:rolleyes:

Beautiful!!!!!...........almost makes me want to transition:ohwell: but I don't think I can handle the stuff I have:nono:

You already know I love your hair!!!! 3 months into my transition......pray for me!!!! I want my hair to look just like yours when it grows up!:rolleyes:

Aw.....:) Shoot I'm taking that as a compliment:) LOL. Thanks mama! Hang in there with that transition. I'm telling you, once I got to month 8/9 is was a breeze. Well the only problem I had from that point on was trying to NOT doing the BC hahaha! I wanted to cut so bad, but I knew I would not be happy. Stay strong!!!!!!

Beautiful hair! Thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks. I take soooo much from this board because the women on here are so giving with their info and pics that I had to give something. I know I don't contribute a lot with pics, but I like to think that I get them in there when it counts LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Back