Nioxin is my baby's daddy!

belleza

Nioxin is my baby\'s daddy!

Is anyone else using the Nioxin? The Cleanser and Scalp Therapy are amazing! /images/graemlins/kissing4.gif

Re: Nioxin is my baby\'s daddy!

LOL!!! I've never tried this stuff, but I do refer to shampoos and conditioners as my boyfriend or my man... glad to see I'm not alone!

What???? LOL.... I place the higher value on my AO conditioners and shampoos. I cannot do without them, but I can do without a boyfriend....LOL...... /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I'm currently using Nioxin products. I love how clean the cleanser leaves my scalp feeling but I'm waiting to see results as far as increased growth and thickness along hairline.
Have you had good results in that area or do you use it just for scalp health?

I bought the follicle booster but I didnt realize how little was in the bottle for that much money. If I decide to try it again I will have to see if I can find it cheaper. God bless you all.

[ QUOTE ]
I bought the follicle booster but I didnt realize how little was in the bottle for that much money. If I decide to try it again I will have to see if I can find it cheaper. God bless you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here! I paid 20 bucks for the little bottle and could not believe when it ran out by the second week! I'm desperate so I already bought a second bottle. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here! I paid 20 bucks for the little bottle and could not believe when it ran out by the second week! I'm desperate so I already bought a second bottle. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY ME!!!! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif I was like maybe it's because I am heavy handed but I was saying to myself I only used it on my edges. I want to try it again but to be honest it is too soon to know whether it was working or not and I was surging at the same time and then added atlien's oil treatment. Do you think it made a difference for you? God bless you all.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm currently using Nioxin products. I love how clean the cleanser leaves my scalp feeling but I'm waiting to see results as far as increased growth and thickness along hairline.
Have you had good results in that area or do you use it just for scalp health?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did have great results with it. A few years ago, my hair started breaking off. I lost about three inches in spots on my head and along my hairline. And for real, the Nioxin helped me to grow it back.

I agree with Sherrylove, I don't know if a dude can make me tingle like Nioxin. It felt so good, I think I done sinned. I think I need to pray or somethin. /images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif

Are you ladies using this everyday? I have a huge bottle ULTA gave me for free during their grand opening but I'm so loyal to my products stashed it in my cabinet (no need throwing away free stuff ya know).

[ QUOTE ]
Are you ladies using this everyday? I have a huge bottle ULTA gave me for free during their grand opening but I'm so loyal to my products stashed it in my cabinet (no need throwing away free stuff ya know).

[/ QUOTE ]

I use it on a weekly basis. Just to help make sure my scalp stays healthy.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl don't say that, that's like telling a crackhead you got yo rocks fo free! /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

Azul11, You aren't the only one, LOL!
I also considered if I was using too much but like you I only applied it to my edges. After the first bottle it was a little too soon to tell the difference so thats why I went ahead and bought the second. I figure if I don't see an improvement by the end of this bottle I'll try something else!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl don't say that, that's like telling a crackhead you got yo rocks fo free! /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

I have the whole Nioxinline I have not used the shampoo and scalp therapy in about 6 months.
The follicle booster is my best friend I use it regularly it grew back in my thinned hairline and bald spots.
I saw results in two weeks.
You ladies are right you dont get much in the bottle for $20 bucks.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I use it on a weekly basis. Just to help make sure my scalp stays healthy.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's the same thing I do. I use it weekly as a clarifier when I do my protein and deep conditioning treatment.

And yes the tingle is something special... /images/graemlins/weird.gif

While I was in the mall today, I walked right pass Trade Secret (on purpose). I thought about the great review Kenesha gave the Nioxin Smoothing line. I figured I had enough stuff in my hair care product stash. Oh well, doesn't mean I won't go back. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just wanted to update that I am most pleased with the follicle booster! Like I mentioned earlier, it was too soon to tell with the first bottle. I'm just about finished with the second. I used it sparingly just a few times a week, and I now seeing new sprouts of tiny corkscrew curls around my edges. Thank God!
Looks like I may ending buying another bottle of this stuff!
totally worth it!

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif @ the title of this thread.

I used it for the first time yesterday...and its official..I am STEALING you baby daddy.

Okay we can share him /images/graemlins/kisses.gif

The shampoo was cool, but it was a little drying.

The scalp therapy was great..It moisturized my hair, and the TINGLING /images/graemlins/love.gif made my scalp feel great for like an hour! I like the follicle booster better than surge. It went on great..and it tingled a bit.

Dang....

*Mo scribbles down Nioxin Follicle Booster on next product pick-up list*

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
Dang....

*Mo scribbles down Nioxin Follicle Booster on next product pick-up list*

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Not to add too much to your list but I suggest using it with the Nioxin Shampoo for optimal effects! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gee...thanks Dtachi... /images/graemlins/smile.gif
You read my mind...I wanted to spend more money...yup...I sure nuff did..lol..

I tried the Nioxin Smoothing System today. I'm not too crazy about the shampoo but everything else was pretty good! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm only going to be using it a week before/after touch-ups.

Nioxin caused large brown flakes on my scalp just like Surge! I thought this stuff was supposed to make the scalp healthy not worse /images/graemlins/mad.gif.

ebay often beats most sites prices for high-end products but I found follicle booster for $29.99 (3.4 oz size) at starbeautyplus (s/h was an add.$6.95)...been using it about a month now & definitely see results at hairline. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Oh yeah ebay is the best! I just received two bottles of emergencee the other day for only 9.99!!! That is super cheap for Nexxus emergencee~
Also I bought the nioxin smoother starter set for 9.99. It included 3.4. oz Smoothing Actives Moisturizing Cleanser,3.4 oz Smoothing Actives Moisturizing Scalp Therapy,3.4 oz Smoothing Reflectives Silk Elixir, .5 oz Smoothing Reflectives Pure Shine Gel and .5 oz. Smoothing Reflectives Finishing Creme. I havent received it yet so unflortunately I have No reviews!

Back