Nioxin is my baby's daddy!

Re: Nioxin is my baby\'s daddy!

I got mine from ebay also. Plus the JCPenny salons have the big bottles on sale so you might want to check where you live. For those of you that live on military bases, check the salons there because they have nioxin real cheap also along with Keracare and Nexxus. I am going to start using mine more consistently now. Take care Q

Last edited:

I got a kit for $35.69 that included:
One 10.1oz Nioxin Bionutrient Cleanser
One 10.1oz Nioxin Bionutrient Scalp Therapy
One 6.8oz Bliss Leave-in Conditioner and
1oz Follicle Booster

I hope this works for me.

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
What???? LOL.... I place the higher value on my AO conditioners and shampoos. I cannot do without them, but I can do without a boyfriend....LOL...... /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

Chaya said:
Oh yeah ebay is the best! I just received two bottles of emergencee the other day for only 9.99!!! That is super cheap for Nexxus emergencee~
Also I bought the nioxin smoother starter set for 9.99. It included 3.4. oz Smoothing Actives Moisturizing Cleanser,3.4 oz Smoothing Actives Moisturizing Scalp Therapy,3.4 oz Smoothing Reflectives Silk Elixir, .5 oz Smoothing Reflectives Pure Shine Gel and .5 oz. Smoothing Reflectives Finishing Creme. I havent received it yet so unflortunately I have No reviews!
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! I had the best EVER rollerset today due to my new Nioxin set. I used everything in the kit except the gel. I never use gel!
I first clarified my hair with my own clarifying shampoo and then washed my hair with the nioxin, followed by the nioxin moistuizing scalp therapy which is a deep conditoiner. I just left it on for a little over 5 minutes while I was in the shower. I rinsed and combed while in the shower and my hair was like BUTTA BABY! I then put two quarter sized applications of the silk elixer leave in and roller set my hair with my water spray bottle. my hair was so bounce and shiney when I took the rollers out. I then put in about a nickle size of the finishing creme. Ididnt even have to comb out my hair after taking the rollers out. it fell so nicely. Best hair ever today. I will be using this again and again. I will probably use the whole line together. i think it probably works better this way. I just ordered some more elixer off of ebay today. Its a keeper!

Bumping to ask a question.

I've been using Nioxin Follicle Booster once or twice a day for 3 days now. I haven't washed my hair, but I wet temples in the shower each morning.

The tingle doesn't last longer than 10 minutes. Dr. Miracle's Gro Oil tingles longer than that (~30 minutes).

The Nioxin is not absorbed. It sits on the temples like a little hard helmet.

Did you notice this too? Perhaps I am using too much.

megonw said:
Bumping to ask a question.

I've been using Nioxin Follicle Booster once or twice a day for 3 days now. I haven't washed my hair, but I wet temples in the shower each morning.

The tingle doesn't last longer than 10 minutes. Dr. Miracle's Gro Oil tingles longer than that (~30 minutes).

The Nioxin is not absorbed. It sits on the temples like a little hard helmet.

Did you notice this too? Perhaps I am using too much.

Yeah the Nioxin tingling doesn't last very long at all. However, I haven't noticed a problem with it absorbing. About how many pumps worth(not sure how else to measure it :D ) are you using?

Back