NIKOS:

Guitarhero

Can we get a "thank you" button please, pretty please....please...please....I'll give you all my carmel squares, m&m's and truffles for trade....:lol:

I really miss it too.

I don't feel to post much anymore because nobody will thank me.

Yeah, I used to go back and check how many thanks I go. So what... it made me happy!

I am believing for a Thank You button. Two or more are gathered in this thread. It shall be done. Sorry Nikos, LOL! God said all things are possible!

It is odd traversing the board without one. I feel like I'm trying to write with out a pen in hand. LOL

I am believing for a Thank You button. Two or more are gathered in this thread. It shall be done. Sorry Nikos, LOL! God said all things are possible!
haha i was about to thank you and then :(

yes we need the thanks button back. how am i supposed to express my agreement with folks

I feel like the Thanks button is like an old sweetheart we never got over. Bring our boo back!

I miss the Thanks button too. I know it's supposed to eventually come back, but I still miss it. There are many discussions that I don't participate in but Thank the posts instead.

ROFLOL that was a good one~!

Shoot, a THANK YOU button is like heroine, and I've got the shakes!:look:

Back