nikko's cousin

lildhe

Okay ladies ,I think that I have a problem(some of you can come out too :lol: ! I was in the nail shop today and why were my eyes on every head that came in there. well ,I saw this lady with her daughter that had 4 of the thickest ponytails ,so of course i had to ask "do you know nikko?" she said "no I dont know her ." I then said "u look familiar to me I thought you were his cousin "but... it wasnt... I moved on the shoe store and I saw more potential "cousins" but I chickened out...I cant keep looking in folks heads:lol: HELP!!!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I'm going out on a limb here since I wasn't privy to the birth of the phrase but my guess is this:Since Nikos is LHCF's devoted website maintenance dude, methinks that after years of wondering how to ID other LHCF-ers (We talked about hand signals, winks...etc), someone must've suggested that if you think you see a fellow member, you should ask them "Are you Nikos' cousin?" and if they are members, they'll answer in the affirmative. (Although as some have shared, there are people with cousins called Nikos or Nikko out there, and it's been quite a knee-slapper reading how pple get shocked when they hear a yes to the question, and then thank the person and take off w/o explaining themselves. :lachen: )

I get too scared: i don't think there are many Niko's Cousins in south jersey: I think we need some type of call cuz i'm nervous going up to ppl askin them if they're niko's cousin. I post enough for someone to recognize my face

I'm scared to ask too. The chics I want to ask(not many) seem like they have a stuck up attitude or at least an attitude of some sort.:confused: OH WELL...one day!:ohwell:

Back