Nikko's Cousin Experience Today!!!

sweetnlow06

I was so happy! :lol:I was on the computer at the University when one of my friends from class walked in.:user: Of course, I was scanning the LHCF site trying to see what's new. We started talking a minute about class when she looked over and saw that I was on the site and she said, Your on that site! She asked me what was my name on the site and she told me who she was and I got sooooooo excited!:grin::grin: I told her I knew you were a Nikko's cousin!! :lachen:(Noticed all the protective styles) I told her I was going to ask her one day we had gone to lunch but I chickened out. She said "you should have asked me."I was smilling all the way back home. :driver:Go figure....
:hiya:Don't want to put you on blast, so I will just say Hi!! Maybe she will come out and say hi.

That's great!! I know of a fellow member of the hairboards as well that goes to my university, although I never had the nerve to actually ask to meet her in person. She and I exchanged PMs and I saw some pics of her, but I never saw her on campus. Oh well, we may bump into each other someday!! I can't wait to meet one of my LHCF sisters!!

I think it's cool because I usually can't talk to anyone else about the trials that I am going through with my hair because they don't really understand. My stylist 2 weeks ago told me not to use anything that had water in the ingredients and I didn't feel like telling him "that's not going to happen!" :nono:He doesn't even understand, so it was cool to know someone that already does. My sister gives me a hard time too and she is a stylist too. But I have found, what do they really know? They will see when I get BS on them!:yep:

I was so happy! :lol:I was on the computer at the University when one of my friends from class walked in.:user: Of course, I was scanning the LHCF site trying to see what's new. We started talking a minute about class when she looked over and saw that I was on the site and she said, Your on that site! She asked me what was my name on the site and she told me who she was and I got sooooooo excited!:grin::grin: I told her I knew you were a Nikko's cousin!! :lachen:(Noticed all the protective styles) I told her I was going to ask her one day we had gone to lunch but I chickened out. She said "you should have asked me."I was smilling all the way back home. :driver:Go figure....
:hiya:Don't want to put you on blast, so I will just say Hi!! Maybe she will come out and say hi.
Great story. I think I ran into blackbarbie on day, but I didn't ask. If not she had a head of hair, that looked just like hers. :grin:

Last edited:
Nice experience. It's nice to know you are not the only one strung out on hair care. I know someone who's a member but she's not as obsessed as I am. If I don't come to this site at least once per day I feel like my day isn't complete.

:hiya: I'm coming out to say hey to my LHCF sis! I was so excited to run into you! I told my mom and my sis and they were like:rolleyes:, but it is really sooo awesome to run into someone who is as into hair as I am.:grin: I miss coming to the boards, it's been so crazy in summer school but all I have is twe weeks and I can breathe again. Love ya sweetnlow06!!

Aww that's nice. I was siked when I found out that I worked with a fellow LHCF sister so I know how you feel.

:hiya: I'm coming out to say hey to my LHCF sis! I was so excited to run into you! I told my mom and my sis and they were like:rolleyes:, but it is really sooo awesome to run into someone who is as into hair as I am.:grin: I miss coming to the boards, it's been so crazy in summer school but all I have is twe weeks and I can breathe again. Love ya sweetnlow06!!

Awwwww.... Hey Sis!!!! Glad to see you came out from under those books. That's where I need to be anyway but I can't seem to stop logging on to this site for one day.

Back