NG black roots

Shea

I have natural broen hair almost like an old penny why is my hair roots black. Im using biotin and MTG and I wash and condish with CON I use keraphix and ORS carrot oil and olive oil..and profective break free and healthy ends:confused: phew

My hair is also a dark dirty brown color. I have noticed also that my new growth is darker? Why? It could be the biotin and the MSM. I hope at some point that they blend...

i hope so too however i do plan to rinse it black next year after my one year annivesary or atleast when I reach my goal. but the black roots is weird

I noticed this, too. My roots are black, but the rest of my hair is this dark, ashy brown. I assumed it was my relaxer stripping my natural hair color (although I'm not sure if that's even possible).

Maybe it is the vitamins and supplements that you are taking, or maybe your hair color is just changing? I know hair doesn't stay the same shade as we get older, b/c I was born w/ blonde hair and my color has changed even since childhood, when it was a light brown. Texture changes too.

ashiah said:
I noticed this, too. My roots are black, but the rest of my hair is this dark, ashy brown. I assumed it was my relaxer stripping my natural hair color (although I'm not sure if that's even possible).

This is a big part of it, yes!

Back