Nexxus Hydrating Treatment Deep Conditioner

eyunka

Not sure if this has been talked about but here goes

Last week due to being lazy i used heat 3 times last week, so i wanted to deep condition my hair this weekend past. I didn't have my normal Keracare and decided to use a store brand.

Washed my hair as usual and then added the Nexxus conditioner, slapped a plastic bag on my head and watched tv for about 20 mins. Washed it out, added some coconut oil and let air dry over night. My hair was really soft even after the air drying and that's not the norm for me.

Day three and it's still soft and bouncy.

nexxushumectress.png

Humectress Hydrating Treatment Deep Conditioner, Strengthen dry hair damaged by heat styling and chemical services with ultimate deep hydration and moisture-repair technology. New Humectress Hydrating Treatment Deep Conditioner, specially formulated with Avocado and Honey extracts, intensely replenishes vital moisture while reducing frizz and breakage, for magnificently soft, shiny, healthy-looking hair. Use 2-3 times a week for best results.

Not sure if those a good ingredients or not.
Ingredients
Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Bis(C13-15 Alkoxy) PG-Amodimethicone, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Isostearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethiconol, C14-15 Alcohols, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Limonene, Disodium EDTA, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Honey Extract (Mel, Extrait de Miel), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Ceramide 3, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o236/eyunka/nexxushumectress.png

I wish there was a bigger jar but honestly I didn't need to use much, little more than quarter size for my SL hair. At first I thought I didn't use enough because the conditioner obsored(sp) so quickly and i didn't see it. I'm used to seeing the conditioner on my hair. It was enough:yep:
Thanks for sharing. I seen this in my grocery store the other day and didn't know whether it was worth buying or not.

I wish there was a bigger jar but honestly I didn't need to use much, little more than quarter size for my SL hair. At first I thought I didn't use enough because the conditioner obsored(sp) so quickly and i didn't see it. I'm used to seeing the conditioner on my hair. It was enough:yep:

i was hoping to find a bigger jar also. i guess it only comes in that size. thanks for this because i actually picked this DC up in the store the other day. I was planning to DC tonight. hope my results are just as good.

My hair loves Nexxus products. I seen this in the store a while back. I wanted to try it, but I didn't know if it would be different from the Humectress, which I love and cowash with. Im definitely gonna have to try this out.

i was hoping to find a bigger jar also. i guess it only comes in that size. thanks for this because i actually picked this DC up in the store the other day. I was planning to DC tonight. hope my results are just as good.

I hope you do a review too!

I Loooove this stuff! It's a bit pricey for me so now instead of a DC I use it as a leave-in 1 part Humectress 2 parts water. The jar lasts longer and it makes my hair super soft, shiny and NOT gunky. A huge problem I have with leave-ins. I ran out and have been trying to use Aussie Moist, which is good, but it doesn't give me the shine.

As a matter or fact, I'm gonna go down the street and get some right now. :yep:

I just tried this stuff yesterday and I must say that I loveeee it. This is how I used it.
Washed, then I applied the DC in sections. I made sure to coat the ends well (I couldnt be as heavy handed as usual...this stuff is expensive lol). Massaged my scalp a bit. Then left it on for about an hour without heat. I washed it out with cool water. My hair immediately felt softer and more smoother than usual. Then I applied the Bee Mine Hair Milk and Juicy Spritz as my leave in. Rollerset then air dried in rollers. My hair like butta when i took out my rollers. And my NG was much smoother and softer also. This conditioner def works wonders. I will be purchasing again...after my Bee Mine DC gets here. :grin:

I just tried this stuff yesterday and I must say that I loveeee it. This is how I used it.
Washed, then I applied the DC in sections. I made sure to coat the ends well (I couldnt be as heavy handed as usual...this stuff is expensive lol). Massaged my scalp a bit. Then left it on for about an hour without heat. I washed it out with cool water. My hair immediately felt softer and more smoother than usual. Then I applied the Bee Mine Hair Milk and Juicy Spritz as my leave in. Rollerset then air dried in rollers. My hair like butta when i took out my rollers. And my NG was much smoother and softer also. This conditioner def works wonders. I will be purchasing again...after my Bee Mine DC gets here. :grin:

OK I haven't purchased a new hair product in about 4 months because I am trying to use up alll my conditioners, but I am going to get this, lol. I love Nexxus.

Were you surprised a little went a long way or did you use the same amount as any other conditioner?

Were you surprised a little went a long way or did you use the same amount as any other conditioner?

a little went a long way. i usually slather a whole bunch of conditioner on my head. i used quite a bit less and it did better than other conditioners that i have used.

Thanks for sharing. I was considering going back to Biolage because I couldn't find a good moisturizing DC. Thanks for sharing.

Back