nexxus emergencee

girlcherokee

since my hair has been so kind to me lately - i decided to give it a treat :yep:
i just bought a small bottle of emergencee for almost $20!
Up until now i just couldn't bring myself to to pay that kinda money for that tiny bottle. ladies, i sure hope this is worth it... i'll be trying it tomorrow.

Wow $20, that's high. I only paid $15.99 for mine, where did you purchase yours? It's a awesome product and does stop breakage :yep:.

I do the same, LOL I round my prices, It is SO WORTH IT :yep:

I use that and the DRC which is rounded at $60 for a 16 oz bottle and that too is worth it. :):)

Does Nexxus Emergencee call for you to dry it on like a "hard hat"-- u know, like Aphogee 2 step?? How long do you leave it in? Do you have to follow w/a moisturizing conditioner like Aphogee?

Dudleys DRC 28 is an awesome Protein Treatment and heavy without the hard hat, I used this back in the salon years ago when I worked there. Aphogee was working until my hair go too long for the dryer and this works in 20 minutes.

http://www.beautyofnewyork.com/shopping/ASN3290307KJ0711.htm
Thanks Jjamiah,
I think Dudley will be my next treat. thats another one i've been wondering about = and now i know that my hair needs lots of protien because my strands are thin.
Does Nexxus Emergencee call for you to dry it on like a "hard hat"-- u know, like Aphogee 2 step?? How long do you leave it in? Do you have to follow w/a moisturizing conditioner like Aphogee?
virtue there is a thread here that says this is a better way to use it - i just tried it and my hair feels great - i still got a little breakage but def less than i have been getting so i think i will do this again in about 1 week(hope thats not too soon). I've slowed the breakage down considerably over the last few months but i really want to stop the breakage all together so i am hoping this will help.

I think the directions say something like 1-2 minutes.

A week before I relax, I apply it and sit under a warm dryer for like 10-20 minutes or until hard. And then I follow up with a moisturizing DC'er.

I'll see if I can find that thread.:yep:

Back