NEWS ABOUT SURGE---NOT DISCONTINUING

CORBINS

I called the company today to confirm the discontinuation of Surge. I was told that the product will NOT be discontinued! The man I spoke to said that they are repackaging the product and they will re-introduce the product to the market. He didn't say why they discontinued it originally, but he said that it will be available in more places than before. He stated that the new version of Surge will be available some time in the beginning of JULY. He didn't have an exact date. I just pray that they don't up the prices because of popularity. I am definately glad that Surge will remain on the market, I just started using it on my daughter's hair to help it grow back after she cut it down to 1/2"! It's already growing in and it hasn't been 1 month yet. I hope everyone is as happy as I am right now!!!

Did he mention anything about changing the formula? Or are they just changing the packaging?

TIA

huepfen_018.gif

Lusa said:
Did he mention anything about changing the formula? Or are they just changing the packaging?

TIA

He said that they were just changing the packaging. I think to make it more attractive to buyers.

Thanks GOD!!!!!!!!! I love this product so much and so happy to hear this. I apologize for my wrong post about it being discontinued. I saw the "discontinued" on that website I figured it was for good. This is great news and I am very happy!!!

That is fantastic news! :drunk: In the past, I remember asking SURGEREP, who is a member of LHCF, if they could try to get stores like: Wal-mart, Sally's and Target to carry their products. I remember that being in the works for some of the stores. Hopefully, this is going to be the case. :clap:

Let me see if I can dig up that thread.

The post that talks about it is post #30 on page #3.

It's in the "SURGE NEW HAIR & BRAID DEODORIZER" thread that was started by SURGEREP.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for sharing this info. I have been agonizing over what I would replace Surge with. This and WGO are two staples that have stuck with me since the beginning. I'm so relieved....Bless you!:p

It looks like I'm gonna have to bump the thread b/c the links aren't working, properly. The board has been going down a lot today and I wonder if that has something to do w/ it.
5.gif

Lavendar said:
Thank you so much for sharing this info. I have been agonizing over what I would replace Surge with. This and WGO are two staples that have stuck with me since the beginning. I'm so relieved....Bless you!:p

This was SO the case with me:lol:

I so want to believe this as I was called today to tell me my order online was cancelled due to lack of supply. I was told something similar about the product being repackaged and out by July. I'm going to use my two bottles sparingly until then:crying3: but in the mean time I am doing a search for products which contain muccopolysaccharides, keratin and biotin. I recall picking up something in the BSS which listed similar ingredients, {put it back as I had Surge to rely upon and did not want overload} but doggone if I remember which it was! My edges have never been better. Guess it's time to check out other Surge products as they are plentiful.

Andrea' said:
Thanks GOD!!!!!!!!! I love this product so much and so happy to hear this. I apologize for my wrong post about it being discontinued. I saw the "discontinued" on that website I figured it was for good. This is great news and I am very happy!!!

i read that it was discontinued, yesterday, and went to the store and bought all on the shelf. oh well...

Mestiza said:
The post that talks about it is post #30 on page #3.

It's in the "SURGE NEW HAIR & BRAID DEODORIZER" thread that was started by SURGEREP.

ooooo, aaaaah!

BrooklynSouth said:
I so want to believe this as I was called today to tell me my order online was cancelled due to lack of supply. I was told something similar about the product being repackaged and out by July. I'm going to use my two bottles sparingly until then:crying3: but in the mean time I am doing a search for products which contain muccopolysaccharides, keratin and biotin. I recall picking up something in the BSS which listed similar ingredients, {put it back as I had Surge to rely upon and did not want overload} but doggone if I remember which it was! My edges have never been better. Guess it's time to check out other Surge products as they are plentiful.

Thank you for t

BrooklynSouth said:

Thank you for the update

IMHO I really think that they will change the packaging and the formula. you will see NEW and IMPROVED or EVEN BETTER! Mark my words. Ladies, someone keep your old bottle of surge so you can see how they changed the formula when it comes back out in july. I'm tellin you, too many people got chemical burns from that, eventhough there's some that have gained growth, many were hurt. Mark my words, that formula will be changed in some way

ajargon02 said:
IMHO I really think that they will change the packaging and the formula. you will see NEW and IMPROVED or EVEN BETTER! Mark my words. Ladies, someone keep your old bottle of surge so you can see how they changed the formula when it comes back out in july. I'm tellin you, too many people got chemical burns from that, eventhough there's some that have gained growth, many were hurt. Mark my words, that formula will be changed in some way

But they just changed the formula not that long ago. Wow! They are going to change it again? Now that is strange. The new one was great and more moisturizing. Well, as long as it has the main ingredients like this "new" one it's ok by me. I wonder how many times they will change it though:confused:

SURGE in DC

Anyone know where to surge in the dc area? I found the line at the store on central avenue listed by the surgerep, but no revitalizer 14. i did purchase the moisturizer and the deoderizer. the moisturizer smells great in the bottle.

Re: SURGE in DC

loved said:
Anyone know where to surge in the dc area? I found the line at the store on central avenue listed by the surgerep, but no revitalizer 14. i did purchase the moisturizer and the deoderizer. the moisturizer smells great in the bottle.
I buy my Revitalizer 14 at CVS in Langley Park, MD. I've never searched for it anywhere else being that it's so close to me. Try your closest CVS.

I found several bottles of the original surge on sale for $2.50 at my local BSS today and I stocked up.
I always liked the orginal formula better than the new formula.
I also noticed all other surge products was on sale cheaper than surge for $1.49.Surge Ultra Max,Lotion Motion Oil,Tu Shea,Soybean. etc
I dont really care for the other Surge products.

Back