Newly Natural 4b with a MOISTURE ?

Adaj

ok, so the BC happened on 7/12/10. Since BCing, I have cowashed twice with Suave Coconut Conditioner. In the morning, I rubbed a little ORS carrot oil, brushed, and that was it. My hair seems to be a little dry to the touch. Would baggying with the coconut conditioner and a little ORS carrot oil be ok for moisture?

I would stay you need a good moisturizer. I would be suggest Burdock Root Butter Cream, TW Bodifer Protective Mist, or Beemine Deja Milk it works great for my 4b hair. Also i would try a different con for co-wash like aussie or vo5. After i bc i had to cowash atleast one a day until it felt right to me.

Last edited:
I agree with Love Harmony. You need a moisturizer like... :scratchch....Let me think...erhm.... :think:

S Curl (Betcha'll didn't expect me to say that, right? :p)

and then baggy. I bet you'll kick those other products to the curb.

I agree with Love Harmony. You need a moisturizer like... :scratchch....Let me think...erhm.... :think:

:grin:

Truer words were never spoken. Scurl is the best thing that's ever happened to my hair :yep:.

Try something with glycerin. Some natural hair loves glycerin some natural hair hates it.
I use a natural vegetable glycerin/water mix.

Some products that have glycerin:
S-Curl
Care Free Curls
Hawaiin Silky

Co sign with the above, plus as I always say a clarifying shampoo and a DC is the way to start if you have moisture issues. Also if one glycerin product doesn't work don't give up. I ust found the moisture product of my dreams AO Eypgtian henna clean rinse.

I agree with Nonie and the others. Glycerin-based products will be your best friend. I like Wave Nouveau Finishing Mist and Soft & Beautiful Botanicals Lite Cream Moisturizer.

Nonie Knows Best :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back