klb120475

Hey ladies! I'm a newbie/ex-lurker checking in.:lol: My hair is 4a, fine, shoulder length, relaxed. I'm a bit computer illiterate when it comes to posting pictures and what nots. Hopefully, it won't take me as long as it took Blossom to post pics.:lachen: Ya'll pray for me, I'll get it together. Anyway, I'm glad to be apart of the LHCF family!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm a newbie myself and have learned many tips on haircare. Have fun!:)

klb120475 said:
Hey ladies! I'm a newbie/ex-lurker checking in.:lol: My hair is 4a, fine, shoulder length, relaxed. I'm a bit computer illiterate when it comes to posting pictures and what nots. Hopefully, it won't take me as long as it took Blossom to post pics.:lachen: Ya'll pray for me, I'll get it together. Anyway, I'm glad to be apart of the LHCF family!

Hi:D and welcome.

klb120475 said:

http://www.123myspace.com/myspacegraphics/graphic/312.html & Happy Hair Growing Klb!

Back