Newbie with pics

You and your sister's hair is beautiful!
smile.gif

Awww you ladies have me blushing so much
blush.gif

Let me tell you.. All of you have helped me so much along the way from my mother's texturizing disaster to buying new products!! I am a certified product junkie I am going to try this surge challenge pretty soon!!!
My sisters hair is super thick. She relaxes and blow dies too! She doesnt like to wrap or air dry cause it takes too long. But thanks again everyone.. you have inspired me to take better care of my hair as you all have GORGEOUS hair!

TEll me more about this Surge stuff though if you dont mind...

Beautiful Hair! What type (brand and color) of hair color did you use, that is the color I am going for I am getting mine done on Thursday (hopefully). Also did they use the foil method or the cap method to do your highlights?

wow beverly i hadnt seen yo updated pics, now thats some pretty hair rite there!!chaya babes yo sister's hair and yos is amazin!!keep up the good work

THanks Beverly!
Your hair is an inspiration for real! Concerning the color...Well I actually had mine done at the salon in February if you can believe it. I had the highlights lifted first and then had Red deposited over the entire head. So my hair turned out Red with blonde highlights. Since then my hair has turned in to more of a light brownish auburn with blonde highlights! If I had to do it all again ladies....I wouldnt! It might be pretty, but it takes so much maintenance because of the color and what it does to your hair. It is very drying so you must be very careful with it. I had to consider it every second I was out in the sun or wanted to go swimming in the summer! My goal now is to grow out the color, keep getting the regular trims and get my natural hair color back. Maybe I may just highlight then but who knows. Either way thanks again. Youve offered me so much help in past. Its all appreciated!

Back