bun out hair pics....

asummertyme

here are 2 pics, of my hair out of a bun with the curls coming from the bun....no heat added its kinda blurry but now that i know how to add pictures i will be adding alot more... my hair obsession

WOW!!! no heat? tell me what you put on your hair before putting it in the bun. it's really shiny. i think if you were to wrap it for a while, you could wear it completely straight. it looks great!!
smile.gif

thnx girl...well for the curls, i am in the bun challenge, and when i take it down everynight those are the curls i get..it is from the twisting the hair in the bun.... i moisturise my hair with the ORS carrot oil cream 2x a day, and some time i use shea butter especially on the ends , but other than that....just up up up all the time....

OH MY GOSH,ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? i didnt know hair could look like that after a simple bun. your hair looks WONDERFULLLLLL. i just posted a thread asking of any techniques to do to airdried hair to get it to look like a rollerset and i just found my answer. i gotta know exactly what you did&products used. and what kind of bun is this. i thought i knew how to do one but after looking at your results maybe im mistaken cause no bun i've EVER done had results like that. You did a wonderful job. WONDERFULLLLLL
please reply soon

thnx so much....since my hair is not thatlong ,when it is down i moisturise it with ors carrot oil cream, or shea butter, then i mist it with a little water, put it up in a ouchless band,then i kinda take the lenghth and spread it all around until i have a little whole in the middle, then i tuck the ends around loosly around to make my bun look full...the i place open hair pins around it to secure it..and there you go...my bun....i may mist it again after it is up...

Your hair looks great! My hair sure doesn't look like that after I take my bun down! Did you airdry it in a bun or before it went into the bun?

Your curls are very pretty... hard to imagine duplicating that look by putting my hair in a bun
confused.gif

I'm amazed at how straight your ends came out after being up in a wet bun...
scratchchin.gif
The one time I dried my hair in a bun, the ends came out looking atrocious!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Anyway, your hair looks great!!
smile.gif

thnx ladies, it doesent happen right after i air dry, it happens when my hair is completly dry...u know i never had enuff ahir to put in a bun, so this is all new to me, i guess it is the way i pin it in....but it has to be completly dry.....

Back