Newbie, just joined today

Hi ladies I have been lurking for a long time and just decided today to become a paying member. I just wanted to say hi and that I hope to reach my hair goals with your help and make lots of friends along the way. Somethings that I have learned while lurking was not just how to take care of my hair, but that you guys are like a family all your own, that in itself made me more egar to join. I am really not too big on words and that was one of the reasons why I took so long to join, but I am over that now. I also have a fotoki album, that I just started to day as well. Right now my hair goal is to maintain the health of my hair and gain a lot of length. Wish me luck!

:) Don't be shy, I'm new also. Alteast you introduced yourself. I've been lurking for about six months and finally decided to join, these ladies are wonderful and I hope to become as knowledgable on hair as they are.

Welcome to the board.:)

Welcome!!! Your hair looks very full and healthy! You've been doing something right so far. :) You must share your routine and products when you get a chance.

Hi :wave: I know that you already love it here! You're off to a great start (when I first started doing my own hair, it looked a complete mess). Have fun growing your hair! :clap:

alwayzblessed said:
Hi ladies I have been lurking for a long time and just decided today to become a paying member. I just wanted to say hi and that I hope to reach my hair goals with your help and make lots of friends along the way. Somethings that I have learned while lurking was not just how to take care of my hair, but that you guys are like a family all your own, that in itself made me more egar to join. I am really not too big on words and that was one of the reasons why I took so long to join, but I am over that now. I also have a fotoki album, that I just started to day as well. Right now my hair goal is to maintain the health of my hair and gain a lot of length. Wish me luck!

Welcome! I luv your name! Your hair looks very healthy and thick. I'm sure you will grow to the length you want in no time. Blessings to you on your new hair growth adventure!

Hey girl. *waving* Welcome. :)

Checked out your album, and your hair looks very healthy and thick.... which is terrific, because you are starting from a really good place. Sounds like it will be mostly maintenance and picking up even more great tips and habits that will continue to promote the health of your hair. :grin:

Back