A newbie/ex-lurker

mochatrini

Hi I am a newbie and I am excited about LHCF I have been lurking for about three weeks after my own hair crisis (major hair breakage at the hands of a stylist's assistant). I had to BC and I am starting over hoping for a healthy head of fine 4a/4b tresses. I am relaxed planning on converting to Phyto for my relaxer I have already purchased BT and JBCO Have always been a product junkie and I know that I am going to learn alot from my new family:yep: I have a long way to go but I am hoping that I can get the support needed for me to reach my ultimate hair goals because I have seen the progress and you ladies are doing it up!!!!!!!!!!:yep:

Hair Goals:
  1. Develop a solid hair regimen in order to achieve healthy hair
  2. Shoulder length by 12/08 (or sooner:rolleyes:)
I hope that I can gain sisters in my new hair journey

:grin: Welcome glad to have you here with us...

Here is a regime that I use with my big sister:
Wash 2x a week
My regime is pre-poo with any old conditioner
followed by Pantene Breakage Defense line
Shampoo twice
Mask for 30 mins
Conditioner 2 mins
Plastic cap over while showering
leave-in
roller set
pin curl or wrap (without heat)
Vitamins
8 glass of water

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips sounds like something I could give a try. How has it been working for you have you started to see the progress? Oh and how can I get a big sister?

Only three weeks? I lurked for months until I convinced my cheap behind to pony-up the dough :lachen:. You'll definitely get a lot of advice and help here. I've learned so much in the short time I've been an active member. This place is like a hair-mecca!

I am feeling the love already ladies. And yup I figured that I needed to up the dough just in case there were some secrets to fabulous hair care that I would definately not want to miss out on:grin:

:grin: Welcome glad to have you here with us...

Here is a regime that I use with my big sister:
Wash 2x a week
My regime is pre-poo with any old conditioner
followed by Pantene Breakage Defense line
Shampoo twice
Mask for 30 mins
Conditioner 2 mins
Plastic cap over while showering
leave-in
roller set
pin curl or wrap (without heat)
Vitamins
8 glass of water

Your baby is beautiful!! Gorgeous hair.

Thanks for the tips sounds like something I could give a try. How has it been working for you have you started to see the progress? Oh and how can I get a big sister?

It is working out great and my hair looks so much better and feels better. We also add oil to the hair when we do the pre poo with the conditioner in the beginning

Back